Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region All A
Predictions on any of the upcoming games? Some matchups to look forward too and favorite to win?  I personally think Breathitt county walks through the 14th with only competition being Wolfe county.
How's the bracket set up?
I think Breathitt will need to beat Wolfe and Cordia. Breathitt, Wolfe, Cordia and Hazard top teams in All A.
Cordia has the talent to play with anyone. Breathitt can’t over look them. Wolfe can’t overlook Knott or Hazard on the way to the finals. Big Al & BB are 2 of the best tournament coaches in the mountains and will have a gameplan.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reds#1Fan's post:
  • WaterBoy15thregion
I’m just going to say this and people will agree and some will disagree..if the games are called completely fair to the best of the ability of the refs this All A is wide open for anyone..yes I agree breathitt and Wolfe are probably favorites in their respected brackets but like I said if all games are called completely fair to the best of the Refs ability and not called because Big Al is on the side line or John noble is on the side line could see a good All A tourney finals game!!
[-] The following 2 users Like MADDBOMBER14's post:
  • Turnover, WaterBoy15thregion
I personally think the final game will be a 55th matchup between Wolfe and Breathitt. Both playing great basketball right now. A lot of factors come into play as who ends up ultimate Champion, egos and attitudes being the top two, but it’s a toss up to me. Whoever plays the best defense, walks away with the hardware. Cordia has enough talent to beat anybody if they can pull it together for a full game, and you can’t overlook Knott, won last 3 of 4, Hazard winning the year they didn’t. Both coached by two of the finest. Be 3 good games whole tourney.
Breathitt has to be the favorite to win. They are the most athletic and biggest team in the 14th. However, they rely on this way more than they should. If they try to beat everyone by athleticism and not playing basketball they will be upset leaving the gym. I have the final game Breathitt/Wolfe with Breathitt winning it all. It will be a fun few games to watch.