Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Open Job: Lincoln County
When my son graduated from Lincoln they had good athletes walking the halls and not playing for one reason or another. Alot of kids don't have a ride home from practice and some work on family farms which is understandable. Then you have kids that say they wouldn't get a chance to play because they are not in the family click.
You have 2 great athletes on the basketball team that would definitely help the football team. Smith played quarterback in middle school and his dad was a real good quarterback. Alcorn has the speed to play running back or wide receiver but I don't see Jackson letting that happen he has a way of getting in kids head has for years.
These kids are getting a great coach unlike my son his freshman he had one of the best in French. The next 3 years he had one of the worst in settles. Then after him them kids had leafed great position coach but not so much as a head coach. So these kids got started out right and it's up to them to finish it . Trust each other and buy into the new system band as one and make things happen. GO patriots

That is leffew darn auto correct
I hope they are able to give the new hire enough attention. I'm sure if they don't he will be applying for every open job in the state next year. Oh, nevermind, he does that anyways! Better hope Danville doesn't come open or he will want to go "HOME" again.
(02-09-2022, 12:55 PM)Ghostofjoey Wrote: I hope they are able to give the new hire enough attention. I'm sure if they don't he will be applying for every open job in the state next year. Oh, nevermind, he does that anyways! Better hope Danville doesn't come open or he will want to go "HOME" again.

You know he hasn't actually shown interest in that many jobs......right. Just because somebody on this site says it, doesn't make it true.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!