Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County Basketball - Part 2 (Let's Have the Facts)
(01-08-2022, 10:06 PM)Fan of many Wrote: If you need to know the truth then the Clay Co talent pool has run dry and everyone has passed them up in talent

Simple as that?  I guess we can close this one down then. I tend to think you are probably right because Clay has competed well the past six years when its had some talent on the roster.  If it's just the case of no more talent,  I guess all the talk blaming newspapers owned by coaches,  coaches owned by shady political figures, and BOE members who don't give a crap about basketball was just message board fodder put out there by people that have been butthurt in some manner by the CC coach or Super. 

Maybe we've looked too deep for answers when the answer is simple and obvious. There is no talent there anymore. Thanks "Fan of many" for reminding us that the simplest explanation is often the correct one. Maybe it's not the fault of a Manchester Illuminati after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Clay County Basketball - Part 2 (Let's Have the Facts) - by Old School Hound - 01-09-2022, 11:37 PM