Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida at Kentucky
I see it going kentuckys way......by at least one touchdown...
FloridaFan Wrote:I know a lot of people are going to look at my opinion as bias because of my name, but I'm also an avid fan of football in general and watch every UK game I can as they are a great team this year.

A lot of people bring up LSU and that's fine, it was a game for Kentucky that proved they are in fact a contender. I think LSU was the more talented team, but Kentucky was the better team. Talent doesn't make you a better team, heart does and UK showed plenty of it. Florida had the lead the whole game but two minutes against LSU, and LSU ended the game with 5 straight 4th down conversions. That was an amazing game as well. I'm not gonna make excuses for Florida on that game as 5 4th down conversions and you deserve to lose. And Auburn just has Florida's number.

The game coming up though, I think could be a game very similar to the one against LSU and could be game of the year. Both teams are going to end up abandoning the run and it's gonna be a shoot-out between the two heisman QB's and the two hands down best QB's in the country. I d believe you get a Florida win, by 3. 45-42. But it's going to come from Percy Harvin on a carry. UK has some weapons on offense other than Woodson, but they don't have a Percy Harvin and I think his number gets called for a game-breaker and he comes through. Tebow and Woodson both put up insane numbers and neither hurts their teams with turnovers, but in this shootout I have to take Tebow, because of the insanely talented weapon that is Percy Harvin.

Nice post coming from a Florida fan, and I agree with you that the game will be high-scoring. But I disagree about UK abandoning the run game, because they that would be a dumb thing for them to do. UK's offense is so good because they are balanced, and if Woodson tries to beat the Gators by himself the Cats will lose. Just like last week, UK will keep pounding away with Dixon, Locke, and company, and should definitely gain over 100 yards on the ground. If UK kept running the ball last week against one of the best rush defenses in the country, they'd be foolish not to do it again this week.

Both offenses will be hard to stop, but UK will win in the end, 38-31.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Everyone go to espn.com and vote Andre Woodson for heisman he is currently second behind Mike Hart RB of Michigan. Hart has 4649 votes 16% ,Woodson has 4313 15%

You can vote 1 time everyday after 2 pm est
FloridaFan Wrote:I know a lot of people are going to look at my opinion as bias because of my name, but I'm also an avid fan of football in general and watch every UK game I can as they are a great team this year.

A lot of people bring up LSU and that's fine, it was a game for Kentucky that proved they are in fact a contender. I think LSU was the more talented team, but Kentucky was the better team. Talent doesn't make you a better team, heart does and UK showed plenty of it. Florida had the lead the whole game but two minutes against LSU, and LSU ended the game with 5 straight 4th down conversions. That was an amazing game as well. I'm not gonna make excuses for Florida on that game as 5 4th down conversions and you deserve to lose. And Auburn just has Florida's number.

The game coming up though, I think could be a game very similar to the one against LSU and could be game of the year. Both teams are going to end up abandoning the run and it's gonna be a shoot-out between the two heisman QB's and the two hands down best QB's in the country. I d believe you get a Florida win, by 3. 45-42. But it's going to come from Percy Harvin on a carry. UK has some weapons on offense other than Woodson, but they don't have a Percy Harvin and I think his number gets called for a game-breaker and he comes through. Tebow and Woodson both put up insane numbers and neither hurts their teams with turnovers, but in this shootout I have to take Tebow, because of the insanely talented weapon that is Percy Harvin.

wow that was almost perfect.. but the harvin play was a pass not a run lol. good call
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.