Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where will UK be ranked after beating #1 LSU?
BFritz Wrote:Alls I care about is that, assuming Ohio State wins out, they'll be playing for the National Title.

And that's no easy task with their remaining schedule....

This reminds me of the 1998 season (first year of BCS) when there was upset after upset.... Florida State with two losses ended up playing in the national championship game....

Looking at the remaining unbeatens, there isn't one team I see going undefeated to be completely honest with you (Boston College and USF will both lose IMO, and OSU has a meaty conference slate coming up...)

The BCS could be verryyyyyyy interesting this year....
Well Cal is down right now in the 4th
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
FreakNasty Wrote:Looking at the remaining unbeatens, there isn't one team I see going undefeated to be completely honest with you (Boston College and USF will both lose IMO, and OSU has a meaty conference slate coming up...)

I disagree. I think OSU will be undefeated and given a shot at the BCS title game. The Big 10 is weaker than normal this season. Wisconsin blown out today by Penn State, they've lost back-to-back games. Illinois loses to Iowa today. The Illini have only beaten two teams in the Top 25 this year - Wisconsin and Penn State!

The Big 10 is just beating up on each other and having a mediocre year altogether. Indiana beats Iowa, Iowa beats Illinois, Illinois beats Penn State, Penn State losses to Michigan, Michigan beats Purdue and the Boilermakers are the only ranked team Ohio State has faced this year and the Buckeyes took care of them last week. The league is mediocre this season.
I'm seeing Cal fall out of the top 10 after their loss to Oregon State.

jammin' jamey Wrote:The Buckeyes haven't beaten anyone...The Pac 10 is stronger this year than in years past...California will be the new #1.

Still, who falls out of the Top 10 since LSU shouldn't? West VA because they were idle?
-STATS- Wrote:I'm seeing Cal fall out of the top 10 after their loss to Oregon State.

Easy to post now that Cali got beat uh STATS? Big Grin

I still think the Pac 10 is better than people give them credit for. They are without a doubt better than the Big 10, but the SEC is the best.

I agree though, Cali falls out of the Top 10 with their loss tonight.
The disagree about Cal dropping out of top 10, they lost by 3 with a redshirt freshman backup quarterback starting....

I dont not feel that this Ohio State team is "great" by any means, and while the Big Ten is down this year, I still dont know if they can run through that slate without one loss....
Yea but that was the week that 5 teams in the top 10 got beat so i have no idea where they will be ranked. I hope about 6th at the least but probably 9th or 10th.
I think we will be ranked 9th.
Screw the Rankings right now. It's all crap! College Football will always suck in this way until they start a playoff system! SO, Let's just get ready for and beat the Gators next week!!!
I see the cats being ranked around 7-12.
8th
8-11 or so.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I say 8th or 9th.
I'd say UK will go to about #7.. Come on guys, they just defeated the #1 team in the nation tonight.

I'd say LSU will drop to about #5 or #6

Cal drops to #9 or so

Ohio to #1

South Florida I believe will go to about #4

West Virginia being #8