Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(17)Kentucky 43 - (1)LSU 37 (3OT)
I for once loved eating my crow about how LSU would whip UK.. It the best crow I've ever had! lol I picked LSU to win, but boy o boy it was like christmas watching UK defeat the #1 team in the nation.. I love it.. Still tho, Kentucky need to work on thier rush defense. Too many first downs got after 3rd and longs with 15+ yard rushes. The big number 18 for LSU is kinda like how Tim Tebow is going to be, with also the threat the throw... I just hope they can get that defense in shape for Tebow. And what about LOCKE? I told you that boy would have a big game with the sideline of Little.. As I've said 1,000 times... hes going to be special.. Only other thing is, Keenan Burton is going to have to step up and be the top reciever and not drop all those passes.. We need his big catches. Also I need to commend Tamme, Steve Johnson, Dickie Lyons Jr.... these boys made the plays when we needed it today..
Speaking of Lyons..how about that block he laid on Steltz?!?!?!?!!?!?! Steltz got JACKED UP!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Speaking of Lyons..how about that block he laid on Steltz?!?!?!?!!?!?! Steltz got JACKED UP!

Thats somthing Steltz will never forget. And did you see the hit Moncell Allen laid on one of the LSU tightends on UK's last kickoff of the game? Those where two great hits from two Louisiana boys. :redboxer:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Speaking of Lyons..how about that block he laid on Steltz?!?!?!?!!?!?! Steltz got JACKED UP!

Like I said in another thread, a wide out prays for that kind of block, that made Hines Ward proud.

Oh yes...my boy Dicky lifted that guy 3 feet from the earth...haha
That was the best game ever. If we play like that all the time we could beat anyone way to go CATS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
The wonderfulness of Midnight Madness Friday, then beating the number one team in the nation on Saturday. What a great weekend!Big Grin
id say this will be a big ESPN Classic
I agree...I went to the 2002 game when they beat us with a hail marry and watched some of the students that rushed the field just cry...I wish I could've went to the game last night because I could've seen them cry tears of joy!! haha
Kentucky vs. LSU final plays= awesome
I was there on the field after the game, and there were plenty of tears of joy.
I was so impressed with UK last night. I thought that we would have to get some turnovers to beat LSU, but I was wrong. We actually had 1 more turnover than them, and still won! Props go out to every part of the UK team.

I think Brooks and Phillips have to get alot of credit for sticking with the run all night long. Even if it didn't always get a lot of yards, it kept the Tigers off-balance and wore them down. Then, in the fourth quarter, you started to see us get some bigger gains on the ground. Gain 125 yards rushing on that defense? Who'd have predicted that?

Also, lots of credit goes to the defense. They may not have played their best yesterday, but they made stops when it counted. After LSU made it 27-14 in the third quarter, the Cats held them scoreless the rest of regulation, giving our offense a chance to come back. They stiffened up and forced LSU's kicker into a LONG field goal try at the end of regulation (which looked at first like it was going in - wow). Then Braxton Kelly got in there and make the biggest stop of his life on the fourth down play in OT. Who'd have though we did something that Florida couldn't do all game last week, stop the Tigers on fourth down?

Again, congrats to UK, and hope Brooks gets consideration for Coach of the Year!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I found this video clip pretty dang awesome. It has the Al Pacino sound bit from "Any Given Sunday", but pictures of UK's program. If you think about the words he's actually saying and the way the team has come along over the past 13 games you couldn't find anything else better to describe the situation. Hope you all enjoy it as much as what I did.

Best game EVER i honestly didnt think they could pull it off but they did that and more!!!
ohhh C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!!!!!!!!!!!
How awesome is this pick

[Image: http://assets.espn.go.com/media/apphoto/...49d466.jpg]

Soak it in my friend..........
hahahah thats so awesome