Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 49 Paintsville 41
Kim Clark and Krystal Daniels for Betsy Layne played good and Jarrel, Hall, and #35 for Paintsville did..
Congrats Betsy Layne!!
As predicted.. I said BL by at least 8 and they won by 8. Hmmm..lucky guess? Nah..just examing the facts. lol.
"BLHSalum53" Wrote:As predicted.. I said BL by at least 8 and they won by 8. Hmmm..lucky guess? Nah..just examing the facts. lol.

:roll: :roll:
"Boomhauer" Wrote:
"BLHSalum53" Wrote:As predicted.. I said BL by at least 8 and they won by 8. Hmmm..lucky guess? Nah..just examing the facts. lol.

:roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:
Congrats to Betsy Layne
Does your name have anything to do with why you picked them by 8? I think Belfry will beat them in the semi's!
Belfry beat betsy layne in the semis i dunno who you are but you've definitly got your buttons crossed!
Betsy Layne should have beat Paintsville by moe than that. I guess they didn't count on Jarell having such a good game
"handles" Wrote:Belfry beat betsy layne in the semis i dunno who you are but you've definitly got your buttons crossed!

:?: :?: Who are you saying this to??
hey 15thRegionCrazy i believe handles was talking to tuty_fruty
"handles" Wrote:Belfry beat betsy layne in the semis i dunno who you are but you've definitly got your buttons crossed!

If you would read things throughly, you would see I clearly said "Belfry WILL beat Besty Layne in the semis, or at least I hope so. I think you have your buttons crossed!! LMAO
"PHS_Moose" Wrote:hey 15thRegionCrazy i believe handles was talking to tuty_fruty

Handles couldn't have been talking to tuty_fruity b/c they said they think belfry will beat BL in the semi finals of the region.

I don't know who handles is talking to either 15th.
speaking of the semis belfry dosnt stand a chance clark is to good shes by far the best player in the region playing on the best team in the region cant wait to go watch the ladycats in bowling green
"tuty_fruity" Wrote:Does your name have anything to do with why you picked them by 8? I think Belfry will beat them in the semi's!

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, so I'm not even going to attempt this one! Duh! I said they would win by 8 and they did, so what? They were/are a better team. As for the semi's, I of course stand by my team and pick Betsy Layne by 10... I would be such a hippocrit if I didn't stand by my alma mater--what kind of intergrity do you think I have? Geesh!
"BLHSalum53" Wrote:
"tuty_fruity" Wrote:Does your name have anything to do with why you picked them by 8? I think Belfry will beat them in the semi's!

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers, so I'm not even going to attempt this one! Duh!!

How was that a stupid question? I asked since you were a BLHS alumni if thats why you picked them by 8. If my questions are stupid I would hate to see yours.
"hard work 24/7" Wrote:speaking of the semis belfry dosnt stand a chance clark is to good shes by far the best player in the region playing on the best team in the region cant wait to go watch the ladycats in bowling green

Belfry is a great team. They have a much better chance that East Ridge in beating BL!
"softball_13" Wrote:Betsy Layne should have beat Paintsville by moe than that. I guess they didn't count on Jarell having such a good game

How do you get that, what did BL do that was so great against Pville that makes you think they should have beat them worse then what they did?

Jarrell didn't have that great of a game, she might have had 13 points and 13 rebounds but she was in foul trouble (which was a bunch of crap) and sat on the bench the last 3 minutes of the first quarter with 2 fouls, then she picked up her 3rd foul not even half way thru the 2nd quarter so she sat most of the 2nd. That's what I was talking about before this game even took place, if Jarrell gets in foul trouble the Lady Tigers were in trouble. She MIGHT have committed one foul, she stood straight up all night and they called BS fouls on her, YET Daniels can swat and jump all over Jarrell and NEVER get called for a foul, that's BS. It's also funny that the refs NEVER saw Daniels elbowing and pushing all night long, just like the first 2 times these teams played against eachother Daniels gets away with anything.

As for the BL/Belfry game Monday, BL is in for a treat, cause unlike Pville, Belfry can run the floor pretty quickly, they got 4 players I was very impressed with, if Belfry comes out and plays like they did against ER then BL just might be watching the region championship from the stands.