Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 71 Floyd Central 70
Anyone have any Info on this or stats. I’ve only seen the final score on this one.
(12-17-2021, 11:49 PM)Grinch1 Wrote: Anyone have any Info on this or stats. I’ve only seen the final score on this one.
Betsy Layne's Andrew Kidd gets the put back with 2.4 seconds left for the win.great game
Sounds like a good one. Surprised it took a last second shot. How did FC look?
(12-18-2021, 12:07 AM)Grinch1 Wrote: Sounds like a good one.  Surprised it took a last second shot.  How did FC look?
FC looked good,a,game they could have won.BL missed 2 attempts under goal before Kidd got the rebound and put back.FC was a,rebound away from winning
[-] The following 1 user Likes rebel204's post:
  • Grinch1
Floyd Central caught absolute fire from 3 in the third quarter. They hit 7 threes in that one quarter. The atmosphere was crazy for this one but still absolutely hate how they’ve set them new gyms up and Betsy Layne and Floyd Central. The seating then the brick wall then more seating really screws everything up.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Here is a link to watch the game.

(12-18-2021, 01:38 AM)Westside Wrote: Here is a link to watch the game.

Thanks.  I’ll have to go back tomorrow sometime and check it out.   Really surprised it took a last second shot.   I thought BL was 10+ better than FC.  Curious to watch and see if it was something FC was doing or something BL was not.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grinch1's post:
  • Westside
(12-18-2021, 01:43 AM)Grinch1 Wrote:

Thanks.  I’ll have to go back tomorrow sometime and check it out.   Really surprised it took a last second shot.   I thought BL was 10+ better than FC.  Curious to watch and see if it was something FC was doing or something BL was not.

(12-18-2021, 02:22 AM)Blackcatdad Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 01:43 AM)Grinch1 Wrote:

Just a really good high school basketball game.  I think the 58th will be fun to watch. These are two evenly matched teams.  Be interesting to see Lawrence county against these two.  Those LC Dawgs are tough.
This is a very solid win for. Betsy Layne.
This game and the Tug Valley vs St Joe game have been the 2 best games I’ve seen this year with the Tug Valley/St Joe game being a classic. BL and Floyd Central both fought til the end. Tanner Hall for Floyd Central had a fantastic game.
(12-20-2021, 06:28 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: This game and the Tug Valley vs St Joe game have been the 2 best games I’ve seen this year with the Tug Valley/St Joe game being a classic. BL and Floyd Central both fought til the end.  Tanner Hall for Floyd Central had a fantastic game.
Looked like Floyd Central had the deeper team. Just had a couple let downs that made the difference in the end. Not in position to rebound the last shot and BL got the put back for the win. Fun game to watch. Hall and Burke for FC shot the ball well and BL didn’t have anyone that could guard #3 Moore.
The jags are getting better