Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Payne named Head Coach at Madison Southern
Mark Payne is the new HC at Mad South. Comes from Southwestern as their defensive coordinator. Congrats.
Heck of a guy. Wish him nothing but the best.
Congratulations!
Heck of a hire....
Good hire for Madison Southern! Congrats to Mark Payne
Great guy! Glad to see the former redhound finally get a head coaching job. He’s great with the kids and has been around some fine coaches both as a player and coach.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corbin's post:
  • Grumpy57
Good luck to Southern and Coach Payne. I hope things work out well for both parties! I always like to see a local team do well.
Seems to be a good hire…school needs a visible coach in the building…no doubt Coach Clark was successful but told by most administrators and teachers that he was not apart of the school or attempted to build those relationships. I hope our Eagle fans will give Coach Payne time to build grow and develop these kids. The talent at Southern is a little down and need to find a QB. Lineman will be a strength, so the Southern has a solid starting point…can’t wait to welcome him!
[-] The following 1 user Likes FarristownFlyer's post:
  • nemo
Congratulations to Coach Payne! Happy for him! He will do a heck of a job!
I remember this young man as a player for the Hounds, I’m beyond proud and excited for him, big Congratulations to Coach Payne good luck and God Bless.
Ay chance he will add somebody such as a Blair to his staff?
(12-18-2021, 05:19 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: I remember this young man as a player for the Hounds, I’m beyond proud and excited for him, big Congratulations to Coach Payne good luck and God Bless.

Awesome!