Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 72 Knox Central 52
Commodores WYMT Classic champions
Commodores were up 15 in the second quarter.
Knox got it as close as 6 I think in the fourth.

This was probably more of an 8-10 point game but Knox came unglued down the stretch.
Mmmmm... so nice!!! I would almost rather see Mama Turner's boys lose than see my honey in in her little pink Victoria Secret nighty.
(12-11-2021, 11:59 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Commodores were up 15 in the second quarter.
Knox got it as close as 6 I think in the fourth.

This was probably more of an 8-10 point game but Knox came unglued down the stretch.

How many did Landon Napier end up with? I know he got the Mountain Classic MVP
Jtown Jammers still #1 in your opinions? Perry looks 15 points better than everyone in the region. It’s theirs to lose.
Congrats Perry. A very good win.
https://images.app.goo.gl/2rb51NmbBxsk2jxj9

Balls galore.
Congratulations Perry Central. I watched the after game interviews . Awesome stuff. Knox was good too. I like ole Shannon Hoskins. Good dude! I know him well.
(12-13-2021, 11:24 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Congratulations Perry Central. I watched the after game interviews . Awesome stuff. Knox was good too. I like ole Shannon Hoskins. Good dude! I know him well.

Shannon was a scoring machine back in the day.
Perry played with more heart and outcoached the other teams. Shannon Hoskins is the best coach in the 14th region.
(12-13-2021, 04:12 PM)clevland Wrote: Perry played with more heart and outcoached the other teams. Shannon Hoskins is the best coach in the 14th region.

He had a couple of pretty fair mentors, both legends,  one in high school and one in college. You learn from the likes of Bobby Keith and Jim Reid and you can't help but know how to coach!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!