Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher 53 Knott 47
Letcher comes was down 25 to 11 at half and comeback and outscores knott by 20 in 2nd half to get a big district win.
(12-02-2021, 10:41 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Letcher comes was down 25 to 11 at half and comeback and outscores knott by 20 in 2nd half to get a big district win.
Ouch! Somebody better check on FatPat!
Taters must not have turned out too good  in Hindman this year.
I wonder what FatPat will be like on here should Knott Central struggle this year.
(12-03-2021, 09:43 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: I wonder what FatPat will be like on here should Knott Central struggle this year.
He will eat less and lose a lot of weight. Patriot losses will be good for him in an ironical kind of way, lol.
[Image:

]
Ole Fatpat give credit where credit is due! Had em right where we wanted em and the wheels fell off like a mutha! BoPo and the entourage had to send some extra inhalers to recover from the damage to the ole lungs from da game! #wewillmeetagain  #blackoutmademedropmyfries  More mash taters please!!!
(12-03-2021, 09:43 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: I wonder what FatPat will be like on here should Knott Central struggle this year.
[Image:

]
Zags much respect to ya my bruh!Baby ole Fatpat still be living large and supporting the Pats! Cant take another football season in basketball as the ole blood pressure and triglycerides are about to pop but wez riding the train til its all over brutha! #allabaord  More mash taters please!!!
(12-03-2021, 01:02 AM)Booger Branch Bandit Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 10:41 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Letcher comes was down 25 to 11 at half and comeback and outscores knott by 20 in 2nd half to get a big district win.
Ouch! Somebody better check on FatPat!
Taters must not have turned out too good  in Hindman this year.
[Image:

]
Taters are a little burnt after this game Boogey! Gotz to find the right chemistry brutha so taters are just right! The blood pressure was pumped up and the ole nails are gone!Nowz wez rebuild and King and the Pats are sneaky as ole Clinty baby!  #tatertotscrispy  #olefatpatboutmelteddown  More mash taters please!!!