Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 51 Shelby Valley 44
Final from Stanville in the first game of the season for both teams.

Details anyone?
Betsy Layne didn't look great. Gambled on defense and gave Shelby Valley a lot of wide open layups. Not having Chase Mims down low to rebound is really hurting right now. Can't wait to see them with Jordan Frazier as well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Very sloppy play from both teams. If Valley would have made some of those easy looks they would have won. Where was Mims? I noticed he never played in their exhibition over a week and half ago. Is he injured?
It’s not a good sign for Shelby Valley if they are losing to Betsy Layne without Mims or Frazier.
(12-04-2021, 12:26 AM)Grinch1 Wrote: Very sloppy play from both teams.  If Valley would have made some of those easy looks they would have won.  Where was Mims?  I noticed he never played in their exhibition over a week and half ago.  Is he injured?
Mims will be back Monday. Frazier idk about when he’ll be back.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcats are gonna have a tough year in that district.