Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zip Zone Classic
Pikeville knocks off one of the favorites in the state Evangel Christian.   Pikeville looks scary good.    Paintsville down after 1 to Lyon County.  Travis Perry is a player.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grinch1's post:
  • nemo
I heard Travis Perry scored 51 against Paintsville.
When Pikeville gets fully healthy and football wins State Championship so few others get there. They will be very very good. Staying healthy is key.
(11-27-2021, 07:27 PM)Mister D Wrote: I heard Travis Perry scored 51 against Paintsville.

46 I saw somewhere else
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Travis Perry scored 49 in leading Lyon County to a 104-74 win over Paintsville. His 49 points is the all-time ZZC record.

Link to the story >

https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2021/11/2...hool_id=58

(11-27-2021, 11:49 PM)nemo Wrote: Travis Perry scored 49 in leading Lyon County to a 104-74 win over Paintsville. His 49 points is the all-time ZZC record.

Link to the story >

https://www.yoursportsedge.com/2021/11/2...hool_id=58

Colby Fugate led Paintsville with 31.

Final

Pikeville 66
Evangel Christian 51

Evangel led 26-24 at halftime.

Game MVP Keian Worrix scored 15 for the Panthers.

Knott Central 70
Pike Central 67

Jayden Huff, KC - 18 pts
Josh DuToit, PC - 32 pts

Ballard 70
GR Clark 59

North Laurel 101
Martin County 69

Reed Sheppard filled the stat sheet >
30 pts|15 ast|7 Reb|7 stl|6 blks

Scores, updates, and video clips, all posted by DavidandDarryl (Sports Network) Twitter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes nemo's post:
  • Grinch1
As i have said for WEEKS... Pikeville could have a SPECIAL season. These guys are good. Beat Evangel with two starters out along with their leading scorer. Defense makes that team go and that back court is crazy good. Could very well sneak up on a lot of teams.
You do realize this is just a ‘scrimmage game?
(11-28-2021, 12:37 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: You do realize this is just a ‘scrimmage game?
You do realize both teams were trying to win?
(11-28-2021, 12:37 PM)WinkWinkler Wrote: You do realize this is just a ‘scrimmage game?

Your team must haven't won a scrimmage this year.   Treat each and every game as if it's a state championship and good things happen you create good habits and stay away from bad ones.  Scrimmage or not Pikeville plays extremely hard especially on the Defensive end and if they stay healthy and get their 2 starters back and the players from football everyone else in the 15th better worry.  On top of that the rest if the state better be on notice.
Pikevillle is playing with a player thats not even eligible yet...I'd wait and see before going all in.
(11-28-2021, 09:11 PM)Sports72 Wrote: Pikevillle is playing with a player thats not even eligible yet...I'd wait and see before going all in.

He's eligible till ruled ineligible.  But even without Worrix, Sammons and Manns are still out so they are still going to be a great team.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spud6's post:
  • Gold River