Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle
51.06%
Johnson Central
48.94%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County vs Johnson Central 4A state championship
Neither of these teams are what those 2019 teams were, in my opinion.

I’ll be pulling for JC, but I think Boyle wins a good game, 24-14.
(12-01-2021, 04:41 PM)FCSPY Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 03:11 PM)Gold River Wrote: [quote="DukeBoy" pid="2340167" dateline="1638106825"]
Haddix knows how to stop JC.  Done it before at Perry County.  Only one to ever do so at Perry.  Get you another ring Coach Haddix.
Knowing how and doing is two different things lol Everybody knows how to stop it, got to have the players that are physical enough to do it. I assure you Eddie James knew how to stop it last week and they executed it to almost perfection but Johnson central
is just more physical in the trenches and even the backfield. Lot of people say “nObOdY UnDeReSTiMaTeS ThEM” but yet for the last 3 weeks (pretty much past 7 years) people have done nothing but underestimated Johnson central’s abilities.

I would not even say more physical last week than FC.. Just able to execute their stuff better than fc did theirs.. alot of Stale mates, led to RB's having day light.

This is what I thought too. The physicality in combination of the execution makes a seemingly simple task , stopping the run, very difficult. I am happy for these kids to be playing at Kroger, given the pain and trauma they have suffered. Good luck to both teams. Leave it all on the field.
Here we are to Wednesday. Just two more days...... Here is a preseason ranking article that was done earlier in the year.  https://kentuckyprepgridiron.com/preseas...-1776bank/ I thought it was fitting to post since the two teams that have made it to Kroger field is the two teams that they had preseason ranked 1 and 2.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Gold River, nemo
https://fb.watch/9DJLoBX5yg/
[-] The following 4 users Like Gold River's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!, FCSPY, Old guy
It's hard to believe JC is even in the state Championship again. Pulling for JC.
? Crickets
Is there anywhere to stream the state games? Will JC be allowed to stream it on their platform?
It will only be streamed on the NFHS network.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • HOFER
NFHS is terrible but they do okay for the championship games. It's probably worth the money for those games only.
(12-02-2021, 05:36 PM)jamesclay Wrote: NFHS is terrible but they do okay for the championship games. It's probably worth the money for those games only.
NFHS is ridiculous, it’s pathetic that some schools allow them to have a contract for the regular season as well. There should be 40-50 different streams of this game and all state championships this weekend, give these players a platform to be recruited.
(12-02-2021, 06:32 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 05:36 PM)jamesclay Wrote: NFHS is terrible but they do okay for the championship games. It's probably worth the money for those games only.
NFHS is ridiculous, it’s pathetic that some schools allow them to have a contract for the regular season as well. There should be 40-50 different streams of this game and all state championships this weekend, give these players a platform to be recruited.

No argument here. I hate NFHS but there stream quality for these games ONLY is usually okay.
(12-03-2021, 01:10 AM)jamesclay Wrote:
(12-02-2021, 06:32 PM)Gold River Wrote:

No argument here. I hate NFHS but there stream quality for these games ONLY is usually okay.
Oh Yeah it’s definitely best stream of the year I believe it’s where it’s a controlled stream definitely worth the $10 but I’d cancel the subscription afterwards, regular season if that camera spots a person walking in the parking lot chances are you will have a view of the parking lot the rest of the stream.

The votes are split 50/50, this time tommorow night we will have a 4A state champion. Hate to see this season end.
Good luck to Johnson Central in tonight’s game bring it back home to the mountains
Game Day!!!
Let’s go Eagles
Who ya With!
Good luck Johnson Central. Matney & Mountain Strong.
Go Rebels!!!!!!
Go Eagles!
Boyle County 42
Johnson Central 14
Let's go JC!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ekywildcat's post:
  • German Eye
(12-03-2021, 11:42 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle County 42
Johnson Central 14
I’ve actually got pretty great at preparing crow. I’ll have a big hot plate ready for you james.
(12-01-2021, 11:35 AM)Rebel55 Wrote:
(11-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Boyle County’s 2000 senior class won 45 straight games and 3 State Championship’s and  The 2000 team was the best high school football team that I have seen play period but once again that’s just my opinion!!!

The 2000 team IMO also was the best ever at Boyle. 

The 2000 team went 15-0 and beat Glasgow for the second straight time and was Boyle's 2nd. AA State Title with 30 straight wins.  The 2001 team moved up to AAA and was their 3rd. straight title with a win over Rockcastle County that ended up with 45 straight wins. (3rd. 15-0 seasons).

(12-03-2021, 09:55 AM)Rebel55 Wrote: Who ya With!

REBEL’S!!!

(12-03-2021, 01:42 PM)Gold River Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 11:42 AM)jamesclay Wrote: Boyle County 42
Johnson Central 14
I’ve actually got pretty great at preparing crow. I’ll have a big hot plate ready for you james.

I agree this score prediction is nuts!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • Gold River
No slight to Johnson Central, but i'm predicting Boyle by two scores. I think both teams are about equal in the trenches, and both teams will get their yards in the run game, but Boyles passing game will be the difference in my opinion. Great weather tonight, two great programs, leave it all on the field. I'm a huge rebel fan, but if we lose, we would be losing to a great program. Both teams are well deserving of the title.
[-] The following 1 user Likes toolaidback's post:
  • SlantZ
Should be a great game. Can’t wait to watch it. When Mason Lawson went down, I said there goes JCs season. Then all of a sudden, bam there’s some more great backs coming out of the stable. If JC wins it won’t hurt my feelings a bit.
Links to KHSAA audio livestream and live stats >

https://mixlr.com/khsaa/events/class-4a-...central--2

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?id=367099
I obviously wish the Redhounds were playing but I can't go wrong with cheering for a team in this one. On one hand, you have Justin Haddix who I think a great deal of. He brought Corbin back to prominence and I wish he was still in town but that's a whole thread of it's own. He got his first title last year and I'd love to see him cement his legacy with yet another. On the other hand, you have a program which was led by one of the classiest men and best coaches in this state's history in Jim Matney. Everyone knows of the unfortunate passing of Coach (continued prayers to his family and the Johnson County community). You know the kids will be playing out of their minds for their fallen coach. It's a win win for whichever team wins this game. May it be injury free and the best team win!
[-] The following 2 users Like Corbin's post:
  • Bull got out!, Old guy