Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne Head Coach Hire
I'm hearing from "Bobcats Sports Live" that Betsy Layne has hired Dylan Hamilton for the Head Coaching position.  I believe he will do an awesome job on the hill!
(03-02-2022, 03:03 PM)The Scoop Wrote: I'm hearing from "Bobcats Sports Live" that Betsy Layne has hired Dylan Hamilton for the Head Coaching position.  I believe he will do an awesome job on the hill!

That is a great hire.  He will do an amazing job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • jetpilot
No disrespect intended but I am unfamiliar with whom this is? Background?
(03-06-2022, 11:48 PM)2000PHS Wrote: No disrespect intended but I am unfamiliar with whom this is? Background?

He was a 3 sport star from BLHS just a few years ago.  He was a member of probably the best football team in school history that only lost 2 games including the playoffs his senior year.  He was on the All-A state tournament championship basketball team.  He also played baseball.  He is in his first year teaching at Betsy Layne and was an assistant coach on this year's football team.  Best of all is he's a great person and bleeds Bobcat Blue.  IMO he was the best person for the job.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Redneck
Coaching knowledge and experience is always going to be a factor when making a hire. With that being said, I believe that it was even more important to hire a high character guy who would be fully committed to the success of the program and students at BLHS. I believe that Dylan is a great hire.