Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best Defensive players in pike county next year?
Post who u all think who will be the best at there postion on D in Pike County

cb
de
fs
ss
dl
lb
Casey Rowe and Brad Bryant on line...........John michael Mayo played one hell of a FS last year............ER should have an ok D next year due to te return of Eric Ratliff
I toltaly agree live, Casey Rowe and Brad Brant will both be very dominant forces next year
er will have good D next year. Hank Simpson will be one of the best linebackers in the county the next 2 years.
Yup, hands down.
ER will have a good Defense, I agree. Hank Simpson is hands down the best linebacker in the mountains IMO. One lineman to watch for Larry Bennett. He's going to be a junior for ERHS next season and is going to be a hoss. He was real good freshman year but sit out sophomore season. I don't know why but he's back and should be a good DL for ER.
Yeah, i look for Larry Bennet to be the next big thang out of ERHS. He plays Right Tackle, and i play Nose, so it works out we aint got to beat each other out for a starting position
Sir, you will have to beat Steve Thacker out for that job, and I Highly doubt that will happen. Not knocking at you, but Steve is a great Lineman on both sides of the ball. Right Tackle is also on offense, he does play D-Tackle though, and will definatley start there.