IfItDoesntMatchAnyMedia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2022 15th Region
I believe this will be a great and competitive year. Several teams returned loads of talent. What is everyone’s thoughts. 

I see 6 teams with legitimate shot of winning. 
Paintsville, Pikeville, Lawrence County,Belfry and Johnson Central in no particular order.
(11-04-2021, 10:34 PM)Truewords Wrote: I believe this will be a great and competitive year. Several teams returned loads of talent. What is everyone’s thoughts. 

I see 6 teams with legitimate shot of winning. 
Paintsville, Pikeville, Lawrence County,Belfry and Johnson Central in no particular order.
I can’t ever remember this much top tier pitching in the region. I can think of no less than 10-12 high level pitchers.
Let’s look at the pitching in the 15th region.

Bryce Blevins - Lawrence County proved last year he’s the best arm in the region by a decent margin. His Numbers were unreal having a sub .050 era walking only 1 with compete control of the strike zone all year. There’s a few arms behind him that’s not to far below him but Blevins is the #1 arm in tue region.

Tait Lakin - Pikeville is #2
Conner Fugate - #3 just a step below then
Followed by Zac Taylor - Paintsville, Luke Patton - Lawrence County and Brady Clarke - Pikeville These are the top arms in the region without a doubt. Looking at last years numbers Cameron Kelso winning pitcher regional championship and Conner Lemaster - Johnson Central, Blue Fletcher - Lawrence County 7-1 1.89era 61k’s 10bb’s on the year, Ashton Deskins and Parker Hall - Belfry and Payton Burke - Pburg are right there too. The 15th is full of great arms this year.

Now do those numbers compute over to 2022? Not sure but we’ll find out. Lawrence County and Paintsville have the 2 best offensive teams while Lawrence County and Pikeville have the 2 best pitching staffs on the region.

Should be a great year of baseball in the 15th. In my opinion preseason should be ranked like so.

1) Lawrence County
2) Paintsville
3) Pikeville
4) Belfry
5) Johnson Central

One of those 5 teams will win the 15th IMO.
Is Walt Crace out at Paintsville?
(12-08-2021, 03:43 PM)Fanman Wrote: Is Walt Crace out at Paintsville?
Yes, McCormick has been placed as the new head coach.
What in the world happened ???