Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Bluegrass Rivals Pick'em Contest Week 14 Results
Please double check your scores.  If I made a mistake, private message me.

We had a 6 way tie for first place, so it went to the tie breaker.  Congratulations, Warriorhawk17.  You are this week's winner of the Bluegrass Rivals Pick'em Contest.

Congratulations Warriorhawk17!!!!

Warriorhawk17  11
nemo 11
Hoot Gibson 11
Bull got out!  11
Tigerallamerican 11
Jibjab  11

64SUR  10
Mr Pike Central 10
Rip\Spin  10
pjdoug  10
The Ugly Truth  10
Gridiron_Raid 10

#GoCougs  9
Slanz  9
Gold River 9

hchs  8
16BBall Fan 8
Rebel55 8
Eastside  8
Big Blue 4 Life 8
I can't believe I have to be perfect to gain any ground. lol
(11-27-2021, 01:53 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I can't believe I have to be perfect to gain any ground. lol
I'm only three points behind Bull. If he picks the same as me again, then nobody has a shot of catching him next week. Will he give the competition a sporting chance or play it safe?  Big Grin
(11-27-2021, 03:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-27-2021, 01:53 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I can't believe I have to be perfect to gain any ground. lol
I'm only three points behind Bull. If he picks the same as me again, then nobody has a shot of catching him next week. Will he give the competition a sporting chance or play it safe?  Big Grin

I'm going to give everyone a honest chance. I'm going to pick crazy this week to make it fun! Good luck everyone! I have enjoyed it.
(11-27-2021, 04:24 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

I'm going to give everyone a honest chance. I'm going to pick crazy this week to make it fun! Good luck everyone! I have enjoyed it.
You have earned the title. Make your best, sane picks and enjoy your championship.  Cool
(11-27-2021, 04:37 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

You have earned the title. Make your best, sane picks and enjoy your championship.  Cool

Hoot you may be the actual champion, I have more fun just interacting with everyone and making it fun! I like alot of these teams that will be playing and really hate picking against anyone especially in a championship setting. They are all champions for getting there. Good luck to everyone!

I know the top spot is out of reach. A few of you need to forfeit this week.

I actually think I've been pretty good, and cant catch you. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!