Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Mike Runyon is new Paintsville Coach
It was announced at the School Board meeting last night. That means a more disciplined team. This team will be harder to defend. There won't be belly option to right 95% of the time. This team will air it out and mix in the run, or could it be run it down your throats and mix in the pass????

See what I mean Big Grin
Now that Coach Runyon has taken over football, is this going to change anything with the assistant coaches such as Chuke Williams. Will he stay or is he destined for a different location? Does anybody have any news on that?
Yeah Coach Runyon is a really good coach, but see I really wanted Chuke Williams to be it because I played for him last year at Bourbon County but i followed him all the way to Paintsville for him to coach me....and Chuke knows what hes talking about when it comes to football! But now that Coach Runyon had taken over things are gonna be alittle different if Chuke doesn't coach! But Runyon and Chuke are really good coaches....but im out
SexyMan08 Wrote:Yeah Coach Runyon is a really good coach, but see I really wanted Chuke Williams to be it because I played for him last year at Bourbon County but i followed him all the way to Paintsville for him to coach me....and Chuke knows what hes talking about when it comes to football! But now that Coach Runyon had taken over things are gonna be alittle different if Chuke doesn't coach! But Runyon and Chuke are really good coaches....but im out
It'll be your loss if you don't give it a chance. In 10 years you'll say it was the worse mistake of your life.
Yeah...sportswhiz i think Coach Runyon will really make something happen....i have that feeling in my skin....and I just hope it doesn't turn out real shitty but i know it wont because its Coach Runyon and hes a really good coach....
Well heres the news i just heard.....Chuke Williams has left and we don't know about Micheal Copley....but I just found out Chuke will not be coaching for Paintsville Tigers.....So i know that theres gonna be alot more passing....and no more belly runs or anything.....I've followed Chuke Williams from bourbon county to paintsville and nothing has changed when i was playing for him so things are gonna be the same when he goes to a different school or whatever
PaintsvilleFootball Wrote:Well heres the news i just heard.....Chuke Williams has left and we don't know about Micheal Copley....but I just found out Chuke will not be coaching for Paintsville Tigers.....So i know that theres gonna be alot more passing....and no more belly runs or anything.....I've followed Chuke Williams from bourbon county to paintsville and nothing has changed when i was playing for him so things are gonna be the same when he goes to a different school or whatever

Well I talked to Paintsville RB Hans Doderer lastnight and he was very excited. He told me he spoke with Coach Runyon at school for about an hour one day this past week. He said Runyon told him that he was going to keep the "Belly Read" in the offensive playbook, BUT he is also going to put in some of that "Air Raid" attack he put in the Tiger playbook we had my junior year in 2001. If Daniel works hard this summer on his pocket presence and passing accuracy, the Tiger offense will be very TOUGH to stop.

If I were you "PaintsvilleFootball", I would hang around, you don't know what you will be missing.

Congrats Coach Runyon.
Yeah.....the belly run i know about because i followed Chuke here to Paintsville....but what im hearing is that Coach Runyon is a really good coach and i would love to play for him.....and hopefully be able to be out on the field a few times.....but im just really for the season to start so we can make something happen.....but yeah im trying my hardest to stick around with the team.....this year because lastyear i only got to play 3 games....and it disappointed me....because i wanted to play against Central but i couldn't.....but im really glad that Coach Runyon is the football coach
Bill Mike will do a great job with paintsville's program. He'll definitely do a better job then lemaster, and i would bet money on that. In the 2001 season, ask any player involved with that offense, Bill Mike made the calls. He's a winner at everything that he does, and the people that are doubting him right now are the ones that obviously havent been around the guy.
Superman Wrote:Bill Mike will do a great job with paintsville's program. He'll definitely do a better job then lemaster, and i would bet money on that. In the 2001 season, ask any player involved with that offense, Bill Mike made the calls. He's a winner at everything that he does, and the people that are doubting him right now are the ones that obviously havent been around the guy.

I agree with that and also i think he will do better then lemaster but you know LeMaster was a good coach but oh well
Lemaster is a great guy, but the talent he had over the years is a good reason why he has the coaching record that he has. Anyone that played under him will tell you that. Since Bill Mike was announced the head coach, i cant wait to see the Tigers in action this season.
Yeah i just can't wait to hit the field with Coach Runyon.....I'm just really excited about this year.....but most likely I'm gonna miss our only senior football player from lastyear Zach Branham....he is a really good football player and leads us on and the only senior to play for Paintsville Tigers this year...