Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notre Dame 20 (25)UCLA 6
The Irish get their first win against 4-1 UCLA. Looks like great play by the defense helped ND secure the win -- fumble return for a TD and setting up the offense on the 3 yard line. Offense still looked pitiful gaining only 140 yards (94 pass - 46 rush). Another game of turnovers....UCLA had 7 (4 INTs) to ND's 0.

Now let's see if they can build on this and get a little win streak going!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Finally ND gets a win!...thats what I was gonna say too Beef, the Irish O is still not perducting and still looking pitful.
Never thought I would see the day the Irish wins a game this season.
ND was VERY fortunate this game. UCLA's QB got hurt, and their back-up was out. UCLA had a walk-on playing QB
corndog23 Wrote:ND was VERY fortunate this game. UCLA's QB got hurt, and their back-up was out. UCLA had a walk-on playing QB
Well, I guess that explains for the 4 INTs :yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
grazt ND
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wellll...Notre Dame finally found a team more lifeless than they are..
Glad to see ND get off the schnide, would like to see the Irish keep it up!
Its about time for the irish they really deserved this win though
I don't think that it was that great of a win considering the bad luck of UCLA. Thier team was completely different after the QB got hurt.
A win is a win, we'll take it, lol. Yeah the offense still sucked, but look at the bright side, we didn't have any turnovers this game which is a big plus. As bad as ND is this year, UCLA still shoulda been able to beat them without their top 2 QB's. Where was their defense, hell ND gives up 7.5 sacks a game.
lol..thats the joy of playing Pac-10 teams my brother...As down as ND is this year, they'd easily be a .500 team in that conference..
Redneck Wrote:A win is a win, we'll take it, lol. Yeah the offense still sucked, but look at the bright side, we didn't have any turnovers this game which is a big plus. As bad as ND is this year, UCLA still shoulda been able to beat them without their top 2 QB's. Where was their defense, hell ND gives up 7.5 sacks a game.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol..thats the joy of playing Pac-10 teams my brother...As down as ND is this year, they'd easily be a .500 team in that conference..

And Mark May still believes thats the best conference in college football..Wat a Joke!
yeah, Michael Wilbon said it too...that is the biggest crock of garbage I have ever heard..the last place SEC team would be in the upper half of the Pac 10..
MVP2 Wrote:And Mark May still believes thats the best conference in college football..Wat a Joke!