Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heaviest Player From Your HS Past or Present
Tell me the name and weight of the heaviest player that is planning on playing football this year or has played in past years at your high school.

The heaviest player that I ever saw play football at ER was Johnny "Cat" Cavins. He played Tackle his Senior Year in 2002. He weighed in at 320 pounds and was 6'2". This information was from the 2002 Roster.
Back in the late 90's PC had a player named terence Rice. He was about 6'9 415 or so..
wow, that's a BIIIIIGGGG ol' boy. hahaha. was he black by any chance?
Heaviest guy I've seen, graduated right before I started playing. Zaid Mullins, don't have his stats but he was HUGE.
Evan McNutt from P-burg was about 6'4 340. The guy from Breathitt County, Sloas was his name I think.
thetribe Wrote:wow, that's a BIIIIIGGGG ol' boy. hahaha. was he black by any chance?

lol No he wasn't black. He was just a big white boy lol
McFaddin from Paintsville in '82 was 6'7" and about 380, but recently it would go to J.R. Haney who was 5'10" and played at 350.
thetribe Wrote:Tell me the name and weight of the heaviest player that is planning on playing football this year or has played in past years at your high school.

The heaviest player that I ever saw play football at ER was Johnny "Cat" Cavins. He played Tackle his Senior Year in 2002. He weighed in at 320 pounds and was 6'2". This information was from the 2002 Roster.

Im 6'1 and weigh 335... i alos have Johnny Cat's number...78.
When ever we were at UK camp last year, there was some black guy from tennessee, he was so big, his FOREHEAD was fat. seriously, he could walk out in broad daylight and get no sun in his eyes.
The Swag you are really about 5'8 and 335 is a strech you are losing some though Big Grin
:-) Oh. I have never heard about The Swag you are really about 5'8 and 335 is a strech you are losing some.
mlb33 Wrote:The Swag you are really about 5'8 and 335 is a strech you are losing some though Big Grin

Dude, seriously i am 6'1....... i got measured the last time i went to the doctor.... i am 6'1. i think I would know of all people.
I am taller than you and im not 6'0
You can squat 405 though Big Grin way to go
DUDE, WHO ARE YOU??????? you have to be Hank, i swear, cause noone else knows that much about me, other than The Warrior, and it aint him posting this stuff.... Tell me who you are!
Swag, the world may never know who he is. LoL
well, the roster did say Johnny Cat was 6' 2", but he was really about 5' 9"
The Warrior Wrote:Swag, the world may never know who he is. LoL

Warrior, i think you may be right...
Jesse Cochran is the heaviest player on the East Ridge Football team. He's about 5'9" and weight about 340. He's pretty big, but he tries really hard and is getting better.
80-82 at Paintsville had John Ramey at 5-8 about 375 pounds.
Christ's Sake People! i am not 5'9! Im at least 6 foot even!
Out of Paintsville, Speaking of J.R. Haney at 5’10-350, his older brother Benjamin Haney was listed at 6’3-370 and they also have a cousin, Josh Haney that was 6’9- 270. And also a big man from 89-90 senior year James Davis was 6’5 – 375. They are all bigguns and even more important they all played and played well.
Zaid Mullins....Definately
JKWON33 Wrote:McFaddin from Paintsville in '82 was 6'7" and about 380, but recently it would go to J.R. Haney who was 5'10" and played at 350.

I'm pretty sure that Nic Ramey from last year's Paintsville team outweighed J.R. Nic was about 5'10 375 atleast. He was a boulder at Noseguard.
Boulder? That's more like a mountain there MOJO, what year is Mr. Ramey?
JKWON33 Wrote:Boulder? That's more like a mountain there MOJO, what year is Mr. Ramey?

Nic is a senior to be and btw, to my knowledge Josh Haney never weighed 270 whiile participating in high school. He did lose a lot of weight at one time but I'm pretty sure that was before high school.
I was referring to J.R. Haney not Josh, will Nic be returning to the Tigers this season?
Johnson Central use to have a player nicknamed the ICEBOX. Not sure what he tipped the scales at but I do know he was a big man and wore a 4x size pants.
JKWON33 Wrote:I was referring to J.R. Haney not Josh, will Nic be returning to the Tigers this season?

As far as I know Nic will be returning to the team this fall.