Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Raceland @ Paintsville 10/22
That’s what I thought. Little mountain putty tat.
(10-18-2021, 11:32 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: That’s what I thought. Little mountain putty tat.
Pikeville media. This is fake news. You know where I’m coming from right?

Where are those hazard highlights? Do you burn those or put it out there that you actually won?
(10-18-2021, 11:42 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Pikeville media. This is fake news. You know where I’m coming from right?

Where are those hazard highlights? Do you burn those or put it out there that you actually won?
I have highlights from all 5 Pikeville championships if you want them, o-fer.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Gargamels
Since 1998 in this series Raceland holds a 13-12 edge. In the playoffs each team is 4-4. Talk about a Rivalry.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • Gargamels
(10-19-2021, 01:57 AM)bac2369 Wrote: Since 1998 in this series Raceland holds a 13-12 edge. In the playoffs each team is 4-4. Talk about a Rivalry.
This rivalry has seen about everything. 7-0 games to shootouts. The “favorite” has lost several in this matchup and home field winners isn’t as lopsided as you would think.
Jetpilot is like a little annoying, hyper Jack Russell cartoon dog bouncing around beside you as you walk way. lol
I would like to hear from the Paintsville fans on their new coach. How do you guys like what he’s doing? Do you see him being there for a long time? Is he doing the things in the program that shows he wants to be there for a long time?
Very good question there
(10-19-2021, 06:06 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot is like a little annoying, hyper Jack Russell cartoon dog bouncing  around beside you as you walk way. lol
True, and 1.17% as annoying as pjdoug.
(10-19-2021, 10:32 PM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: Very good question there
Probably need to wait until Friday night to even consider that. In his defense he has as many championships as all Raceland coaches in history combined.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • 2000PHS, Blue_Bird96
Hoskins, IMO, has done just fine and all
indications is that he looking to settle down with his young family. All people that follow Paintsville football understood what we lost from last year, especially in the front 7 defensively. Friday will a great measuring tape to see how much we have progressed since Pikeville.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 2000PHS's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
I expect this one to be a very physical game and come down to the 4th quarter to determine a winner. Raceland has a really good, swarming defense and their offense is balanced. Paintsville's offense goes through Phelps, and that's not a bad thing. He is an amazing back. I think this is going to be a heck of a game.
I believe Paintsville new coach is doing a good job. They have a hard schedule for a 1a team (2) of their losses against a 3A and 4A team in which i believe Paintsville lead most of the game. Lost a lot of starting Seniors from last year team. AP Ranking Paintsville isn't ranked but they easily beat 7 ranked teams. I would give Raceland the upper hand on this game but it is Raceland Vs Paintsville I think turnovers play a factor in this game.
(10-19-2021, 06:26 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: I would like to hear from the Paintsville fans on their new coach. How do you guys like what he’s doing? Do you see him being there for a long time? Is he doing the things in the program that shows he wants to be there for a long time?
I have wondered this myself. By all indications he is an exceptional coach. Talking to people I have heard nothing but great things about him. I believe this hire was made with the intentions they would have a long term coach. Time will tell if that’s his plan? Does he teach? Rams too much this year, Rams 35-21
(10-17-2021, 08:14 PM)Westside Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 05:56 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: Rams by eleventy billion!

I agree.  The Rams by eleventy billion.
Gotta realize Westside had Betsy Layne last week as well.
He’s right this time though
(10-20-2021, 01:14 PM)RAM-A-DEVIL Wrote: He’s right this time though
Lol yep. Anyone who bets on a clear winner in this one would be foolish given the track record with these two teams but hey no one ever accused you of being the brightest bulb! ?
(10-20-2021, 12:12 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-19-2021, 06:06 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Jetpilot is like a little annoying, hyper Jack Russell cartoon dog bouncing  around beside you as you walk way. lol
True, and 1.17% as annoying as pjdoug.

LOL!
(10-20-2021, 01:01 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:

I have Betsy Layne every week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • jetpilot
Game Day!
Bull got out is right it’s game day, throw out the wons and loses this game is always a clash of 2 determined teams. Can’t wait to watch it Saturday after Wake Forest and Army game and good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game for both.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Let's just hope that the zebras allow the players and coaches to decide this one for themselves.  Should be a tight battle, but Raceland has the edge this year.
Thankfully Raceland isn't playing Fairview this week.
(10-20-2021, 01:01 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:

He has to cheer for his team.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Blue_Bird96, Westside
Raceland is gonna smoke some Tiger hind end.
2 good teams in this one and it should be another great game in this rivalry.

I will take Raceland in a close one, 22-20

Here is to a injury free game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFAN's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Raceland in a close one.  Nothing would surprise with these two teams tho
Phs scores first play 6-0

Bad snap raceland 2nd and 22
Is the game being streamed? I can't find it anywhere.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]