Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville vs. Hazard 10/22
Pikeville wins big. After what happened last year, I think Pikeville has had this game on their minds.
Since Pikeville is heavily favored and Hazard has no shot then the probably shouldn't even play the game right?!?!?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bluecat's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(10-19-2021, 09:06 AM)Bluecat Wrote: Since Pikeville is heavily favored and Hazard has no shot then the probably shouldn't even play the game right?!?!?!
Wrong. I would be heartbroken if Pikeville didn't get to play these two games coming up vs. Hazard...
Unless the Duke Boys show up, Hazard is in big trouble.
(10-18-2021, 11:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I listened to some of Hazard/Sayre. Johnson carried 34 times. I expect Pikeville D to be on him like a swarm of bees all night. Pikeville D is great and if they shut Johnson down the clock will be will running. Plus Pikeville offense will be going up and down the field on Hazard all night. I'm not going to predict a score but this game could be more gruesome than the new Halloween movie.

MASSACRE...
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot
I saw this is the Wymt Game Of the week.
(10-19-2021, 02:41 PM)bac2369 Wrote: I saw this is the Wymt Game Of the week.

Makes sense
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Pikeville wins… big.
One would think Pikeville in this game but the gap on paper is about the same as it was last year with both teams being improved from last season, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Hazard comes out on top again. Hazard’s defense knew what was going to be ran before the game started. For Pikeville’s sake I hope they find a way to win this one because Losing to the Bulldogs twice in a row, especially when considered the HEAVY favorite, would be tough to overcome. Go Panthers!
(10-20-2021, 01:18 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: One would think Pikeville in this game but the gap on paper is about the same as it was last year with both teams being improved from last season, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Hazard comes out on top again. Hazard’s defense knew what was going to be ran before the game started. For Pikeville’s sake I hope they find a way to win this one because Losing to the Bulldogs twice in a row, especially when considered the HEAVY favorite, would be tough to overcome. Go Panthers!
I just love how all these posters threw out there the game that Pikeville lost last year to Hazard which was the most important game but never say nothing about the first meeting between the 2 which was a win by another level of score than the loss. Yes I know Hazard had their quarterback out but Pikeville definitely laid a egg in this one and I get it. Sort of like 2019 when Pikeville just about got beat by Paintsville in the first one and we know what happened in the second one. Go back over the years which most of these posters don’t want to do and look at all the games between these mountain rivals and see how a lot of the 2nd meetings turned out. So 2020 is history this is 2021 and the teams that leave on the field and execute their plan will win and Bluebird you can’t use my ending I may have to sue for copyright use and besides you would love nothing more than to see Pikeville lose but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
(10-20-2021, 01:18 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote: One would think Pikeville in this game but the gap on paper is about the same as it was last year with both teams being improved from last season, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Hazard comes out on top again. Hazard’s defense knew what was going to be ran before the game started. For Pikeville’s sake I hope they find a way to win this one because Losing to the Bulldogs twice in a row, especially when considered the HEAVY favorite, would be tough to overcome. Go Panthers!
lol good one.

Pikeville 45
Hazard 6
Pikeville should win easy. If Hazard were to win that would be an upset.
Pikeville takes care of business. 

PIKEVILLE - 38
Hazard     -  12
Pikeville would have to lose the turnover margin by 4 for this to be a competitive game in the 4th. Pikeville is going to rush for 300+, IMO.
I don't think this game will be a complete massacre, but I do think Pikeville will win handily.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Micro-Brew
(10-19-2021, 02:41 PM)bac2369 Wrote: I saw this is the Wymt Game Of the week.

Now there is going to be actual video evidence of this massacre.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hambley's post:
  • jetpilot
How healthy is Pikeville?
(10-21-2021, 05:41 PM)bac2369 Wrote: How healthy is Pikeville?
Full strength as far as I know but someone may know something I don't know.
(10-15-2021, 09:16 PM)64SUR Wrote: Offsides Williamsburg ball on 5

(10-21-2021, 06:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 05:41 PM)bac2369 Wrote: How healthy is Pikeville?
Full strength as far as I know but someone may know something I don't know.

That’s good. Is Carson going to be starting or is he just going to be playing in spurts?

I wish the Bulldogs was at full strength. They’ve yet to play a game with a full team. Got couple kids out for the year. Got 1 that I know of that should be back for playoffs.
My opinion is that Hazard is a more complete team than Paintsville and yes it was the first game of the season for both teams but Paintsville hung around with Pikeville for quite a while. I look for this to be a dog fight, no pun intended. Hazard has nice skill and their kids will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Max Johnson is a very good player and can score from any of the three facets of the game. In my opinion, Hazard is a top 5 single A team and could easily win this game. They proved that last year with both teams returning essentially the same rosters minus just a few players from each. Gonna be a battle tmrw night up that dark holler.
(10-21-2021, 08:03 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: My opinion is that Hazard is a more complete team than Paintsville and yes it was the first game of the season for both teams but Paintsville hung around with Pikeville for quite a while. I look for this to be a dog fight, no pun intended. Hazard has nice skill and their kids will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Max Johnson is a very good player and can score from any of the three facets of the game. In my opinion, Hazard is a top 5 single A team and could easily win this game. They proved that last year with both teams returning essentially the same rosters minus just a few players from each. Gonna be a battle tmrw night up that dark holler.
I usually take you very seriously but please make a spread on this game and bring 7 huge sacks of...oh hell never mind.
(10-21-2021, 11:38 AM)Westside Wrote: I don't think this game will be a complete massacre, but I do think Pikeville will win handily.

I'm sure Hazard will run the ball and shorten the game, but they'll have trouble getting far against the Pikeville defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Westside
(10-21-2021, 08:03 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: My opinion is that Hazard is a more complete team than Paintsville and yes it was the first game of the season for both teams but Paintsville hung around with Pikeville for quite a while. I look for this to be a dog fight, no pun intended. Hazard has nice skill and their kids will be playing with a chip on their shoulder. Max Johnson is a very good player and can score from any of the three facets of the game. In my opinion, Hazard is a top 5 single A team and could easily win this game. They proved that last year with both teams returning essentially the same rosters minus just a few players from each. Gonna be a battle tmrw night up that dark holler.

This year is nothing like last year. Raceland is probably 2nd best, but I think Pikeville is head and shoulders above the rest.
(10-21-2021, 09:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
I usually take you very seriously but please make a spread on this game and bring 7 huge sacks of...oh hell never mind.
share some of that cash with me,  so I can afford to bet on a game.
  • Patriot1
(10-21-2021, 10:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 11:38 AM)Westside Wrote: I don't think this game will be a complete massacre, but I do think Pikeville will win handily.

I'm sure Hazard will run the ball and shorten the game, but they'll have trouble getting far against the Pikeville defense.
That is exactly Hazard game plan. If they get a few first downs in the first half they can keep it close, if they can't running clock. Pikeville will be all over Johnson like a swarm of bees. We will see if Hazard can move the chains and shorten the game or they get stuffed and it's over early.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • pjdoug
(10-21-2021, 11:01 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(10-21-2021, 10:52 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

That is exactly Hazard game plan. If they get a few first downs in the first half they can keep it close, if they can't running clock. Pikeville will be all over Johnson like a swarm of bees. We will see if Hazard can move the chains and shorten the game or they get stuffed and it's over early.

Yeah. We all know what they are going to try to do.
Game Day!
(10-22-2021, 05:35 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Game Day!
Play Ball!
  • Patriot1
Well it’s here game day Panthers so it’s time hopefully you guys have put in the work and are ready. Surely with all the talk about how last year ended for you guys that you should be hungry for this one and it’s the only one that matters. So buckle up do your jobs and you young men will be fine have a lot of faith in this team but Hazard is a stiff opponent and they are not playing to lose. Accomplish your goals and all gas no brakes and I can’t wait to watch and as always GO PANTHERS!!!
(10-21-2021, 09:40 PM):Pjetpilot Wrote:
Since you’re convinced it will be a running clock, I’ll take 36 and Hazard  Tongue