Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 27 Bell Co. 24
Pulaski Co.27 Bell Co. 24 Final!!
(10-16-2021, 12:03 AM)BobcatForever Wrote: Pulaski Co.27 Bell Co. 24 Final!!

Kind of what I thought would happen if Pulaski could put this many points on the board but I’m surprised Bell still kept it this close.  Bell getting better every game looking more like they’re gonna have a good run in the playoffs at least district to the region, semis may not be out of the question
man we fought .. should not have lost this one .. first half couldn’t have been played better
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • TD Hounds
(10-16-2021, 01:56 AM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: man we fought .. should not have lost this one .. first half couldn’t have been played better

As much as I dislike Dudley, he’s one of the best to ever do it, heart will get you a long way versus talent and he just gets those kids to believe.  I don’t think Bell is in as bad a shape in 3A as some might think, they may not be able to beat CAL but that would be a tuff road for most any team regardless of class.  Good luck to you all I’ve promised some close friends from Bell I’d tone down my rhetoric toward Dudley so I’m trying  Smile but man sometimes I just can’t help myself…
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • BobcatForever
Way to go Maroons! I thought Bell County would get the win. They are better than some think.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • BobcatForever, Granny Bear