Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random drug test
Do you agree with school's random drug test's. i sure do.
i totally support random drug test. i think that all students in every school should have to go through with them. at east ridge all students that participate in any school activities have their name submitted into the database to be drawn for the random test. the student drivers also have their names in the drawing also. but yes i totally agree with the drug test and i think that it should be done more often and everything. school should not be a place for taking nor recieving drugs from other people.
Same at pikeville.
thats cool. i think that it is like that all over pike county due to the pike county youth leadership counsil and the pike county school board passing that rule/law/whatever you want to call it. i really do think that it should be like that nationwide. what do you say?
i say the same thing i know alot of ppl from other schools that are on drugs... how do they play???
yeah i agree.
i have no clue of how they would play at all much less play a good game while messed up on something. more than likely they do their drugs when they know that they wont have practice or a game within that day or so. yea, i know a lot of players from east ridge and surrounding schools also that are into drugs and alcohol. pike county needs to take the incentive to crack down on these people and make it harder for them to do these things and get away with them.
I think it has helped a lot of schools. I know for a fact it has helped PC, drugs used to be so bad there and not they are not a very big issue. It has also cut down on a lot of fighting
I Know about 5 people 2 one the football team that smoke dope.
thetribe Wrote:i have no clue of how they would play at all much less play a good game while messed up on something. more than likely they do their drugs when they know that they wont have practice or a game within that day or so. yea, i know a lot of players from east ridge and surrounding schools also that are into drugs and alcohol. pike county needs to take the incentive to crack down on these people and make it harder for them to do these things and get away with them.

I know boys who used to take their drugs before the ballgame.
Well I have already been tested twice this year, and I must say I think the random drug testing is a good thing and it has cut down on a lot of drug usage here...good idea if you ask me.
I think all school's should do it, including colleges.
I've been tested twice.. as random as it may seem, most of the druggies i know, seem to find out the day its going to be done on lol
At ER, i was part of the first group they tested, and i did it happily. all the little crackheads running around saying "Its a violation of my privacy!" are the ones they should look at first.
A certain QB at eastridge would take his little drug cocktail before and after the games. At South Floyd, when he got sick on the side of the field, all there was on the sideline where he puked was 7 little pills.... probably made him sick with all the running he did.
Drug Testing Is for sure the best thing that has happened.....As for the random part....I believe and will go to the grave by saying that the ONLY TRUE random school is East Ridge...And that is a fact. They don't PICK the students, They see no names....Only numbers...Those numbers are associated with a certain individual.....That IS the ONLY way it should be done.....It is completely fair and leaves no pressure on the person that is doin the "picking".....EVERY school should resort to this method!
yeah I remember the QB from ER your talking about.Didnt he like pass out and everyting?.... But Im All For Drug Testing!
I totally agree that we should have random drug tests more often.

But I wish there was a way that they could do it with out all the druggies finding out what day it's gonna be on.

Don't yall agree?
I know a few guys who always carry around a visine bottle of clean pee
How random are these random drug tests.. Like PM said if someone is picking then they have an added pressure..I mean it's not that hard to be able to point out someone on drugs and someone who isn't. The test is just proof..

As for the visine bottle of pee. I know of about a million different ways to get past that.. I mean all you have to do is get on the internet and look it up. or go buy a copy of high times.

They now make a special shampoo for hair tests.

and no one really wants to pay for the blood tests. But there are ways around it too..

For it to be truly random, they should come in on a random day at some odd time, and call the kids out in the middle of class, and not give any kind of hint when this is goin to happen
I know a certine player from pc, i've never seen him when he's not high.
i totally agree with u CTD

they really should come in on a random day at some odd time, and call the kids out in the middle of class, and not give any kind of hint when this is goin to happen
RaiderCrazy Wrote:yeah I remember the QB from ER your talking about.Didnt he like pass out and everyting?.... But Im All For Drug Testing!

That was toward the end of the game.... but yeah he did pass out.

And there are girls at school who get their brothers to pee in a condom, and they tape the condom to their leg so it stays hot, then they give them the clean wee.....
i know they can tell if it is male or female, but they only do a little dropper thing there.... they dont actually get into all of that.
I think that about the peein ina condom is by far 1 of the sickest things Ive EVER heard of....
I agree with randon drug testing. It should be for ANY athlete college, high school, pro, or whatever. As a high school we are suppose to be setting examples for the younger kids who participate in sports.
Do you think I could ever be a high school we are suppose to be setting examples for the younger kids who participate in sports?
I mean as a star athlete or just a athlete, alot of kids look up to us. They could get influenced by some of the bad decisions some players make.
keno is an idiot, if they are going to test, test for stuff that would make a difference in sports, like steriods. Its dumb to waste money testing on things like pot. If someone wants to smoke, they will smoke. A drug test won't stop them. Pikeville has the dumbest policies because even if you get caught, you can still play, so there is no point in the testing anyways.

Sorry Keno, its not helping kids "Stay of Drugs"...