Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Says Republicans Must Solve the Big Lie or Their Voters Won’t Vote
Points taken--- however. From 2016 to 2020, one man stood against both conferences in the US Senate. DJT

Paul Ryan as Speaker of the House, did all that he could do to thwart the effectiveness of the 45th President of the United States to his last day in office on Jan 2019. 3 full years shot to pieces and on the Senate side Mitch hasn't been one iota better. Heck, everybody except a precious few Repubs like Jim Jordan, Devin Nunez and John Radcliff was snarking and sabotaging his presidency from day one to day end.

I said this prior to his even taking office and I stand by it unto this day, there was not one other man in the field of contenders who could have withstood the daily lies and dogpiling that characterized the man's presidency. Dan Coats, Mark Milley,

Meanwhile the Dems and the media were merciless and relentless with their false scandals, lies, endless investigations and impeachment attempts. I hope Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz can get to the Oval, I just wonder if any of them have a tiny fraction of a Trump chin.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Says Republicans Must Solve the Big Lie or Their Voters Won’t Vote - by TheRealThing - 10-14-2021, 05:47 PM