Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thornsbury to pikeville
What kids are you specifically talking about? Each case is specific and each case has much different circumstances.

As a rule, if you have already played a varsity sport at a school and have not moved from your residence then you would be disqualified from playing. That means you cannot just up and change schools after you have played a game as a freshman in high school unless you sell your house and move into the school district that you are moving to.

https://khsaa.org/common_documents/handb...bylaw6.pdf

When you have multiple transfers happening at any high school, the said coach of the team is going to be looked at even more closely than if only one had happened, much less a daughter of a current coach at the other school. I dont think you would disagree would you?
(12-04-2021, 06:00 PM)KingCommodore Wrote: Here is a better question. Did she change residences? Thats a simple yes or no question. And does Orem know this answer?
I believe Ashland was ranked 1 or 2 in 16th Region in Cats Pause.
(12-08-2021, 12:30 PM)Dean of Dorton Wrote: What kids are you specifically talking about? Each case is specific and each case has much different circumstances.

As a rule, if you have already played a varsity sport at a school and have not moved from your residence then you would be disqualified from playing. That means you cannot just up and change schools after you have played a game as a freshman in high school unless you sell your house and move into the school district that you are moving to.

https://khsaa.org/common_documents/handb...bylaw6.pdf

When you have multiple transfers happening at any high school, the said coach of the team is going to be looked at even more closely than if only one had happened, much less a daughter of a current coach at the other school. I dont think you would disagree would you?
There are so many kids you can list and even ones at Belfry. Why call them out by name? If they are happy and feel this is the best move for them then I'm for it. Like you said every case is different and nobody will know the whole story.
This has gotten like the wild wild west. Heck with the khsaa rules. Just do what you want. Cheat, teach the kids to cheat. No wonder we are where we are. Problem is nobody has the guts to call these people out.