Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's Josh Sullivan signs with.....
Today at 1:00 Pikeville High School standout DE Josh Sullivan signed to play football at Pikeville College. Congrats to you "Big Josh", can't wait to have you here with us.
Its good to se smooth signed with someone close to home
Well T, I was imformed by Josh's brother Paul (who told me yesterday Josh was signing today at 1) at weightlifting today that he didn't get to sign today because one of the Pikeville H.S. Assistant coaches didn't have everything set up and ready for Josh to sign.

Sorry about that everyone who have read this, BUT it is true that Josh WILL be signing with us.
Yeah...Josh told me last week at district tourney that he was going to sign with Pikeville.

Congrats to him!
good to hear.
what does he bench? just curious.
man he should of gone to florida state, we need a defensive end
Good, good, good!!!!!

Congrats to a very good football player!
Jesus Shuttlesworth Wrote:good to hear.
what does he bench? just curious.
He hasn't been working out much latley...so....he is down...but he's about to hit it hard with Robert Shurtleff as they both get ready for their college careers.
I am glad Sully stayed close to home, i expect to see some big strides from him...he is a very talented player and will just keep getting bigger and bigger as his collegiant career starts (the guy just won a toughman contest in WV) i have to give him his props on that one also!!!
Thank God.
haha y r u thanking god?
Its awesome to know that he's signing with Pikeville........ I'll definatley be at every home game now..
dirty30 Wrote:haha y r u thanking god?

Cause I wanted him to go to Pikeville.
Great signing for Pikeville College!!!!
Congrads sulli.
HEy sully told me i was going to be the first to know.........but as always im the last......none the less thats great news for the bears
The bears sure are getting one hell of a DE. Josh is the most talented football player to step out of pikeville high school this year, and he's got the most will power and determination to do anything along with a sencere love for the game. Good luck Sully Give em' Hell.
lets go sully this is the next step up...........nothing can stop you
They should re-name the college to "EKY All-stars at pikeville"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I kill myself sometimes, cya at pikeville big sullivan.
I will do a news write up on this tomorrow on the front page.. You guys should sign for the news portal and submit this type of news..
BTW, Congratulations Josh.. Wish you the best of luck at PC