Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 56 Knox Central 00
Final
Congrats Corbin!
Proud of our boys! Got to give a big shout out to the defense and how about the defense playing some offense. #41 looked like to me he scored on the screen pass. Awesome job! Offensive line made some new roads today in this game. Just too much to list. Fun one to watch!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Hound05
Not much to really say????…… I left at halftime. It was a running clock before my popcorn got cold. And it wasn’t warm to begin with. Play calling seemed better, and in turn players seemed to be having fun. They spread it around, and it showed. Kept the D guessing with big shots on 1st down etc. Dakota Patterson had a big game tonight. Made some good catches ans some nice moves. Treyvion as well. Mills had a nice catch and ran well.

Defense acted like Knox smacked their mamma. And the line on both sides was just amazing. ONCE AGAIN!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-08-2021, 11:38 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Not much to really say????…… I left at halftime. It was a running clock before my popcorn got cold. And it wasn’t warm to begin with. Play calling seemed better, and in turn players seemed to be having fun. They spread it around, and it showed. Kept the D guessing with big shots on 1st down etc. Dakota Patterson had a big game tonight. Made some good catches ans some nice moves. Treyvion as well. Mills had a nice catch and ran well.

Defense acted like Knox smacked their mamma. And the line on both sides was just amazing. ONCE AGAIN!!

Wouldn't surprise me if Knox had smacked their mamas. Only bad things about this one was the running clock and taking a knee with a half minute left. Should have ran three more plays and called three timeouts just for fun.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!, TD Hounds
Way to go Hounds! My 56-6 prediction was close Smile
(10-09-2021, 12:13 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 11:38 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Not much to really say????…… I left at halftime. It was a running clock before my popcorn got cold. And it wasn’t warm to begin with. Play calling seemed better, and in turn players seemed to be having fun. They spread it around, and it showed. Kept the D guessing with big shots on 1st down etc. Dakota Patterson had a big game tonight. Made some good catches ans some nice moves. Treyvion as well. Mills had a nice catch and ran well.

Wouldn't surprise me if Knox had smacked their mamas. Only bad things about this one was the running clock and taking a knee with a half minute left. Should have ran three more plays and called three timeouts just for fun.

LOL!!!!  Hilarious!!!!
(10-09-2021, 03:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Way to go Hounds! My 56-6 prediction was close Smile
I don’t think they even got 6 1st downs
(10-09-2021, 09:59 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 03:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Way to go Hounds! My 56-6 prediction was close :)

I can recall 2 late in the fourth quarter. About the game, they looked like a team. Looked like they were playing for each other, cared for each other. It was definitely a game to build from, focus was much improved. They probably had a harder week at practice than the game actually was. They got a district win, left healthy, and may have played there best game. Had a couple offsides and holding calls that they can’t have week 3-5 of playoffs, but I will take it in that game for learning experience. Overall looked like a different team, granted the competition has a lot to do with how well a team looks.. Now I would like to see them build on it. If they do,,,,,well let’s say they will be the toughest team on everyone’s schedule when it’s win or go home time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(10-09-2021, 05:01 PM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 03:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Way to go Hounds! My 56-6 prediction was close Smile

I can recall 2 late in the fourth quarter.  About the game, they  looked like a team.  Looked like they were playing for each other,  cared for each other.  It was definitely a game to build from, focus was much improved.  They probably had a harder week at practice than the game actually was.  They got a district win, left healthy, and may have played there best game.  Had a couple offsides and holding calls that they can’t have week 3-5 of playoffs, but I will take it in that game for learning experience.  Overall looked like a different team, granted the competition has a lot to do with how well a team looks..  Now I would like to see them build on it.  If they do,,,,,well let’s say they will be the toughest team on everyone’s schedule when it’s win or go home time.

Who’s #19 and where the he!! did he come from, what a catch and run afterwards.  I also seen a DL that had a very athletic looking offensive play, I’d like to see that one ran more often…I agree the ball was moving all around the field touched a lot of different hands, the Hounds seem to be jelling around the right time.  Knox was about what I expected all the way around from their team to their classlessness, but they sure didn’t get a chance to cheer in this one  Smile
(10-09-2021, 06:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 03:09 AM)pjdoug Wrote: Way to go Hounds! My 56-6 prediction was close :)

I can recall 2 late in the fourth quarter.  About the game, they  looked like a team.  Looked like they were playing for each other,  cared for each other.  It was definitely a game to build from, focus was much improved.  They probably had a harder week at practice than the game actually was.  They got a district win, left healthy, and may have played there best game.  Had a couple offsides and holding calls that they can’t have week 3-5 of playoffs, but I will take it in that game for learning experience.  Overall looked like a different team, granted the competition has a lot to do with how well a team looks..  Now I would like to see them build on it.  If they do,,,,,well let’s say they will be the toughest team on everyone’s schedule when it’s win or go home time.

Who’s #19 and where the he!! did he come from, what a catch and run afterwards.  I also seen a DL that had a very athletic looking offensive play, I’d like to see that one ran more often…I agree the ball was moving all around the field touched a lot of different hands, the Hounds seem to be jelling around the right time.  Knox was about what I expected all the way around from their team to their classlessness, but they sure didn’t get a chance to cheer in this one  :)

19 is chandler Stewart’s little brother, Carter. He is a athlete and has some amazing hands. Bull could probably give more insight from the 7 on 7 ‘s, but I heard he had a very good summer. I am sure coach P holds his breathe every time he makes a play, he is a big asset to the basketball program also.
I just hope they continue to grow as a team, if so they are very good. When they don’t, moral and chemistry makes me want to bite a brick into because they have the talent.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
#19 has always been in Corbin but he came out in the summer during spring ball but hadnt played since the 8th grade. He is a sophomore and a baller. Hearing he is getting some quality looks to boot. He is just one of those kids who has the it factor. I'm with you TD, #41 had that offensive play and flat out went after it like a NFL player and was gripping to the goal line. I need those kind of plays and that offense about 20 times a game!!!! Like to have instant replay as well for those plays, that was a touchdown by the way.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR, Bossdaddy 4115, TD Hounds
(10-09-2021, 06:35 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Who’s #19 and where the he!! did he come from, what a catch and run afterwards.  I also seen a DL that had a very athletic looking offensive play, I’d like to see that one ran more often…I agree the ball was moving all around the field touched a lot of different hands, the Hounds seem to be jelling around the right time.  Knox was about what I expected all the way around from their team to their classlessness, but they sure didn’t get a chance to cheer in this one  Smile
classlessness. lol

lol at classlessness
(10-09-2021, 07:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: #19 has always been in Corbin but he came out in the summer during spring ball but hadnt played since the 8th grade. He is a sophomore and a baller. Hearing he is getting some quality looks to boot. He is just one of those kids who has the it factor. I'm with you TD, #41 had that offensive play and flat out went after it like a NFL player and was gripping to the goal line. I need those kind of plays and that offense about 20 times a game!!!! Like to have instant replay as well for those plays, that was a touchdown by the way.

I know Carter and Chandler both just hadn’t seen him used this year, thought maybe he quit before the season and he definitely has the it factor, hope he sticks with it we NEED him…I thought it was a TD also, can’t teach heart and #41 has a ton of it, sometimes I just want to grab him and hug him after the games but he’s a little to much, may hurt me…

(10-09-2021, 10:59 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

lol at classlessness

They don’t chew baccer Dougie they chew pouches…
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!

Do we really expect anything else?  It starts at the top with administrators and trickles on down to the players. Neanderthalic bunch from top to bottom.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!, TD Hounds
(10-09-2021, 07:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: #19 has always been in Corbin but he came out in the SUMMER during SPRING ball 
That’s a head scratcher… haha I’m just messing with ya. I know what ya meant.
(10-10-2021, 08:44 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 07:53 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: #19 has always been in Corbin but he came out in the SUMMER during SPRING ball 

LOL, gotta keep everyone thinking lol. Especially PJDoug, he might throw some bologna on the grill after that one. Thats what happens when Kentucky scores a touchdown and I'm typing!!!!!!!
(10-10-2021, 09:06 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

LOL, gotta keep everyone thinking lol. Especially PJDoug, he might throw some bologna on the grill after that one. Thats what happens when Kentucky scores a touchdown and I'm typing!!!!!!!

Did you say you want barbecue bologna for lunch?

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(10-10-2021, 10:49 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

I made these fried bologna sandwiches from the barbecue bologna.

Thumbnail(s)

• TD Hounds
Man, I like Bologna. Fried, cold, pickled, never had barbecued like that one in the picture but it looks good. My dad used to put baked beans and cut the bologna and mixed it with the beans and then covered the top of the beans baked it and we was in hog heaven. Nothing like ole truckers steak lol.
(10-10-2021, 10:49 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Woah
(10-10-2021, 11:18 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Man, I like Bologna. Fried, cold, pickled, never had barbecued like that one in the picture but it looks good. My dad used to put baked beans and cut the bologna and mixed it with the beans and then covered the top of the beans baked it and we was in hog heaven. Nothing like ole truckers steak lol.
it's delicious. I barbecued the bologna, sliced and  fried it then put it on a grilled cheese sandwich. lol. I received zero complaints on the sandwiches Smile
  • Bull got out!
(10-11-2021, 01:19 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:18 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Man, I like Bologna. Fried, cold, pickled, never had barbecued like that one in the picture but it looks good. My dad used to put baked beans and cut the bologna and mixed it with the beans and then covered the top of the beans baked it and we was in hog heaven. Nothing like ole truckers steak lol.
it's delicious. I barbecued the bologna, sliced and  fried it then put it on a grilled cheese sandwich. lol. I received zero complaints on the sandwiches Smile

Looks and sounds amazing!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug