Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry or Henry-Clay who wins the pike count bowl?
i know its early but what do u all think

Belfry or Henry-Clay who wins the pike count bowl?
I'm going to take Henry Clay in this one. Belfry will have trouble getting everything together at the beginning of the season having lost Howard and Jones, but will be fine after a couple games.
Henry Clay for the same reason blackcat gave.
howard and jones wasnt the only reason belfry one last year in the state championship it was a team effort that they won that team had the heart and desire to win and i think this team will have the same heart and desire that the 2004 team had, so i pick belfry
They might have the heart and desire to win, but they lost a HUGE backfield. I personally don't know nothing about Henry Clay, but being that it's the first game of the season, I think belfry will have some trouble early on, but they will get better as the season progresses
I hear that Henry Clay returns a lot of players on both sides of the ball and I know the Pirates do not. So if I were guessing I'd say Henry Clay has the advantage.

As far as what each team lost, I only know what Belfry has to do with out. And that is two players (Howard & Jones) that were the two best on the field at anytime they played and one that was just as good as anybody (Childers). Thats a lot to lose, for any team.
Henry Clay, Belfry lost pretty much everything last year.....and Henry Clay returns alot from what i understand
Henry Clay, Belfry is going to be down alot and HC is also down but they didnt lose near as much as the pirates did this year
Sasquatch72 Wrote:Henry Clay, Belfry is going to be down alot and HC is also down but they didnt lose near as much as the pirates did this year

Henry Clay is no where near down.

BTW....Care to make a friendly wager on the Belfry/Pikeville game????
HappyGilmore Wrote:
Sasquatch72 Wrote:Henry Clay, Belfry is going to be down alot and HC is also down but they didnt lose near as much as the pirates did this year

Henry Clay is no where near down.

BTW....Care to make a friendly wager on the Belfry/Pikeville game????

Give me Pikeville ant 20 and I'll make it lol