Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. LSU
Well, the game is 8 days away, in Lexington...UK's coming off of a tough loss to South Carolina, and LSU will be the first opponent after UK's second loss in their last 12 games..Ive said all along that LSU is the best team in the country, and will prove it Oct. 13th. Sorry UK fans, Im taking LSU 45-17..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Well, the game is 8 days away, in Lexington...UK's coming off of a tough loss to South Carolina, and LSU will be the first opponent after UK's second loss in their last 12 games..Ive said all along that LSU is the best team in the country, and will prove it Oct. 13th. Sorry UK fans, Im taking LSU 45-17..

I think you are right on target. LSU is too dominate and UK is not as good as everyone thinks they haven't played anyone this year until SC and LSU should be coming off a big win against the Gators. LSU 56-13. No Devery Henderson's neeeded in this one.
LSU D is just way to fast and will be in the backfield pressuring Woodson all game.I hope the Cats can pull off the upset and show that this year so far aint a fluke but it will be hard.Go Cats!

LSU-49
UK-20
LSU is a big diffrence from the cards not takin away anything from the cats but LSU is a total dominate team in the NCAA and have been.

LSU42
UK 28
You all thought UK had a tough time with SC's defense, you haven't seen anything yet. LSU is big, fast, and will be all over Woodson in the back field. If UK wants to have any chance in this one, they will need to try and establish a running game, and play the clock a little bit, and try to keep LSU's offense off the field. If UK can at least keep it somewhat close, it will be a victory in my book, especially coming off a horrible loss last night.
Lsu-47
Uk-19
After a big loss last night, playing well against LSU is crucial however I don't see them upsetting LSU, woodson really needs to work on patience in the back field because he's gonna have D-lineman in his face all night long! Any turnovers or picks will kill there chances of beating the number one team in the nation. Every part of Kentucky's game has to be ON to make it a fight!! GO CATS!!
BLUEGRASS MIRACLE II
Cats 28
Bayou Bengals 24
I hate to say this..
LSU-52
UK-13
Not even close LSU rolls 49-7
I dont think we can beat LSU, but you guys are putting up all these big huge scores and apparantly you havent seen LSU's offense. Yes their defense is tough but that offense is average if not below. If they had a good offense they would be untouchable this year.
This is the only way woodson and little can redeem themselves is by upsetting LSU.Can they do it?Yes there is not a doubt they can win this game.Woodson needs to play very good or his teammates will have doubt about his ability to lead in big tough sec games.
LSU >:flame: :igiveup: <UK

Just too much speed and strength. Kentucky is one of the best teams in the nation, but LSU ia a lock top 4 and after that it is a drop off.
LSU will be coming off a huge win against Fla today I know (45-17) Then come and show up UK next week 55-14, I'm a UK fan just don't see it happening.
LSU is just to good for us. LSU by 20+ but Go Cats!!!
i would love to se th upset but not going to happen this week and is anyone is goin to the florida game next week ill be down there let me know
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Could be a good game if Andre dosn't recieve much heat from the defense. But LSU is the best defense in the country and will apply pressure all day. I'll take LSU. GBB, proove me wrong.

LSU- 38
Kentucky- 20
Call me crazy but I think UK can keep it considerably close. They will be hungry after coming off a tough loss to South Carolina. LSU is a tough talented bunch of kids and one of the best D's I have ever seen. Kentucky will give them all they want in this one. As much as I hate to say this

LSU-38
UK- 27
LSU is the best team in the nation hands down. I think UK can keep up with them early. LSU will pull away around the end of the first half, I think UK can come back with in 2 Td's in the Second half.

LSU-48
UK-27
I honestly don't think LSU's offense is that good. And they have struggled on the road against a weak Tulane team. There defense doesn't make alot of mistakes but when they do UK needs to capitalize on them. One thing that cats shouldn't do is let LSU have defensive touchdowns. Andre Woodson has thrown an interception in each of the last two games, both of those interceptions were when he was throwing from his back foot and was being pressured. Now even if LSU brought three on a rush UK's O-line wouldn't be able to contain them for as long as Woodson would like. LSU does have the best defense, but I don't think there offense will score that many points on UK's defense. The points I think they do score on is a Defensive touchdown, a reverse to Holliday, and a touchdown from Perriloux, and a couple of field goals. I think Woodson will be pressured alot, and hopefully in practice this week the staff will show him what to do in pressure situations. I think LSU wins, but I think UK will hold tough for awhile.

LSU- 27
Kentucky- 17
Lsu-47
Uk-28
I hope UK will be able to pull off the upset, even though it is extremely unlikely. Here's how they could do it:

1) Stay balanced on offense. LSU's defense really has no weaknesses, they can stop both the run and the pass very well. UK will need to gain yards with both in order to keep the Tigers on their toes and hopefully hit some big plays. If Woodson starts thinking he needs to win the game all by himself and throws 50 pass attempts, that's not good.

2) Limit turnovers. Kinda obvious, but UK can not make the same mistakes they did against South Carolina and expect to have any chance to win.

3) Defense has to be strong against the run. When LSU has played a strong opponent, they emphasized the running game in order to set the tempo and control the ball. The Tigers gained 297 yards on Virginia Tech, 290 on South Carolina, and 247 on Florida. UK's pass defense isn't great, but the Cats will have a much better chance to win by making Matt Flynn and Ryan Perilloux beat them with their arms.

4) Be special on special teams. UK, who seemed to hit big plays all the time on special teams last year, hasn't done that much this year. The return game needs to at least help out the Cat offense as much as possible by giving them good field position. A touchdown return by Burton or Little would be huge, and would go a long way toward giving the Cats a decent chance to win.

I think UK will feed off the emotion of a sellout home crowd, but LSU will likely just be too much unless the Tigers turn the ball over. I'll say LSU, 27-13.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm so excited for this game! Gonna be campin out in the parkin lot fri. night! OH YEH!!