Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
62.50%
Bell County
37.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rockcastle County @ Bell County 10/1
(09-30-2021, 02:59 PM)606CATS Wrote: Last year both games was at flag rock rock stole the first game but bell’s running back kicked butt the last game flying over players and through players to victory this year old number 9 will run over and crush the rock
Lmao was waiting to see what ridiculous comment you made this week. Chill bro I know your obsessed with crushing the Rock as you call it but no worries here i highly doubt any team will get crushed in this game. Rock will smack those bobcats good and hard for you buddy only 1 day left until you get what you have been waiting for all year. Just afraid you may have to wait longer after Friday. Also I’m not one to look back at last years games but you were the one saying you ran all over us in the second game. Not sure what game you watched but you never ran over us any more than we ran over you. Both games the scores were nearly identical with us winning the first one 13-7 and Bell winning the second one 13-6. Let’s be honest what really happen in the second game was ol Dudley  had the ref right beside him the entire game barking in his ear what he thought we was doing wrong to him every snap until the flags started flying and never let up on every drive we got momentum in not to mention the TD that was called back that literally happened in less than 3-4 seconds that supposedly was holding by a player that wasn’t even close to where the flag got thrown from which would have made a difference in the game but Lmao you had about 35 more rushing yards then we did and that was by a player that left Bell for greener pastures you might want to stop counting your eggs before they hatch bc we still have our running back who rushed for over a hundred yards by himself with another year older and a stable of backs that help out a lot. It’s going to be a battle you better get used to it. Good luck see you tomorrow
[-] The following 1 user Likes SmashMouth17's post:
  • 606CATS
Bell has better backs this year than last year
If I remember right we was up and took it all the way to the 3 yard line first and goal and we ended up like 4 and and goal from about the 25 yard line and we got it to the 5 if I’m not mistaken because of flags in the last game

(09-30-2021, 07:13 PM)CatBlue Wrote: Bell has better backs this year than last year
(09-30-2021, 01:12 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 10:19 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 02:59 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: 2 days away! Week is moving right along pretty quickly.

You'll be in the woodshed before you know it. lol
I’m needing to start busting some wood here soon anyway might as well start this Friday lol

(09-29-2021, 10:08 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 07:36 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 04:46 PM)TD Hounds Wrote: Hard to beat Bell Co at Hilton field when your evenly matched 21-7 Bobcats, I’ve eat crow many times, I hope this is one of them Rockets.
That’s a very fair assessment and statement. If Rock plays to their strength and potential then they can beat Bell regardless of being down 7 without a single snap being taken. If Rock finds themselves down it will be a tall task to come back at log mountain not saying impossible but very hard to do. They need to start fast and play fundamental football on defense and they should be fine. I look for Rock to find a way they have been doing this all season and have improved every step of the way. Just like last week offense wasn’t playing to their potential some of that had to do with Estill size and defense yet Rock just finds ways to win scoring on a kickoff for TD and a bad snap that goes off the face mask of Estill QB that lands right in Chasteen hands and the race was on. Those two TDs along with the two scored by the offense proved to much for Estill those types of plays are what Rock defense has been doing all season you just don’t know when or who will make that play but it’s fun watching and anticipating when and how it will happen. I will say Rock squeaks out the dub by 4.

Rock 18

Bell  14

That could be the difference though, I’m no Dudley fan at all, I mean AT ALL but he can flat out coach.  If Rockastle has to depend on miscues like you just mentioned it’ll be hard to win, Dudley cuts those mistakes out for the most part it’s one of the reasons he’s so hard to beat.
I agree last year that was the difference in the first meeting as well. Rock forced Bell into turnovers and took advantage of them. Bell doesn’t seem to make many mistakes but has against Rock the last few meetings. Regardless it’s going to be a tough game for both teams. A coin flip or fumble lol

I need you to bring me a load of firewood, but that ain't what I was referring to.
bell co by 14
Game Day!
Love this rivalry with the fans hating eachother but it comes down to one thing, unless rockcastle brings it and it’s one possession or they win, the rivalry is over. I know the games last year were close, but if you look closely there’s some factors that make my point. The bobcats fumbled more last year than any team in the state except for 3, only 3 teams fumbled more on average than bell county. Most of those fumbles were in the red zone or in key moments, which every bobcat fan knows is the reason for the lopsided loss to ashland which was much closer than what the score shown. another point, rock had a senior class last year that was unbelievable, especially the QB who was a straight leader and the big fb/te/DE who was the best player on the field, he’s no longer there and the future looks much more bright for the bobcats compared to the rock. The replacements for the bobcats from last year are just better than the replacements of rock. Lastly, the only win in this series recently came at rockcastle and for those that do not know, referee assignments were set up by the region of the home team for the regular season and then the state for the playoffs. So for the person that said dudley was in the ear of the ref for the playoffs, it was the one game where the refs were not from the region rock plays in, basketball regions btw…

(10-01-2021, 11:47 AM)Gridiron_Raid Wrote: Love this rivalry with the fans hating eachother but it comes down to one thing, unless rockcastle brings it and it’s one possession or they win, the rivalry is over. I know the games last year were close, but if you look closely there’s some factors that make my point. The bobcats fumbled more last year than any team in the state except for 3, only 3 teams fumbled more on average than bell county. Most of those fumbles were in the red zone or in key moments, which every bobcat fan knows is the reason for the lopsided loss to ashland which was much closer than what the score shown. another point, rock had a senior class last year that was unbelievable, especially the QB who was a straight leader and the big fb/te/DE who was the best player on the field, he’s no longer there and the future looks much more bright for the bobcats compared to the rock. The replacements for the bobcats from last year are just better than the replacements of rock. Lastly, the only win in this series recently came at rockcastle and for those that do not know, referee assignments were set up by the region of the home team for the regular season and then the state for the playoffs. So for the person that said dudley was in the ear of the ref for the playoffs, it was the one game where the refs were not from the region rock plays in, basketball regions btw…
For all those that said the bobcats didn’t run all over rock, i don’t know if you’ve seen the picture of mr. baker hurdling a man and running 60 yards… AND getting first downs on a torn ACL in the fourth.
I saw the picture! Looks like SuperMan for a touchdown!! Good luck to both teams and enjoy the moment.
Four hours until game time! Can’t get no more fired up its game day! Let’s GO!
Let’s crush they rock tonight bobcats