Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs. LSU TV Coverage
The game will air on CBS at 3:30 next Saturday.(10-13)
wow..going to be a great game. I really can't say who will win this, hopefully the wildcats tho
Lets go UK!!
I've heard rumors that it might be possible that College Gameday coming to Lexington.
blackcat Wrote:I've heard rumors that it might be possible that College Gameday coming to Lexington.
I would say a good chance if both teams are undefeated.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Cant Wait, But Lets Not overlook the Gamecocks! GO CATS!!!!
I would love to see the gamesay crew in Lexington for a football game. That would be a cool thing experience. UK will have to play a almost flawless game and LSU's defense would need to be a little off that day.
Whats really funny about LSU is that even if they loss to UK, they still would probably make it to the national championship game.
I'd like to cross this bridge when I get to it, no need in worrying about it now. The most important game of the season thus far is Thursday. Then we can worry about the LSU game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No doubt tomorrow's game will be without a doubt the toughest test of the season for the Cats. This game will either make them or break them. Hopefully this top 10 ranking last longer than a week! Lets go CATS!
Beef Wrote:I would say a good chance if both teams are undefeated.

If both teams are undefeated, I can't see any way they wouldn't be there. You'd be talking about the SEC division leaders and probably two top 5 teams going at it.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Should be the best game of the year, depending on how things go with South Carolina. GO BLUE!
wow ill be there
I cant even think about LSU not even for a second.We are tied 10-10 and looking pretty decent.