Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons
(09-15-2021, 12:03 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 11:30 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 11:05 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 10:56 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 08:57 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: There is no scenario in which a traitor is a national hero. Nobody who claims that the incident on 6 January was an insurrection has any credibility. Nobody who laughs at a serious allegation of treason has any credibility.
For the third time, I am laughing at you.  You now have to believe Woodward if you want to crucify Milley, but that means you have to believe the picture of incompetence and the highly disturbed man that nearly destroyed our nation.  Which is it, Hoot?  Is Woodward a liar or is your hero as bad as we've been saying?

Ok. 

How about a "violent domestic terrorist attack of white supremacists with a motive of usurping established authority"?  Do you like that better than insurrection?
No, I do not need to agree with Milley's opinion of Trump to believe that if Woodward is reporting what Milley said accurately, then he is guilty of treason. Try reading again, maybe a little more slowly. If Milley was accurately quoted, then nobody can trust the man. Not Trump. Not Biden. Not even you.
Not Milley...you have to believe Woodward.   Big Grin  Big Grin    Fear, Rage, and Peril:  Oh, Hoot, you got some reading to do.  

Hey, you didn't answer.  Do you like insurrection or violent domestic terrorist attacks of white supremacists with a motive of usurping established authority?
Your characterization of the events of 6 January is dishonest and I have repeatedly explained why it is dishonest before. I am not answering the question, which is based on a false premise, again just because you rephrased it into another dishonest assertion.

violent  check
domestic terrorist check
white supremacists check  (plenty of stars and bars, proud boys, hate groups, etc.)
usurping established authority check    (didn't they want to stop the counting of the electoral votes) 

Hoot, you need to read some of Woodward's other work especially if you're putting so much stock in this one.  I'm certain there is more of this book you are going to discount.  Like Dan Quayle telling Pence, he can't steal the election for Trump.  I'm sure that part isn't true.  Big Grin
Messages In This Thread
RE: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear weapons - by Cardfan1 - 09-15-2021, 12:26 PM