Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California Recall: Here We Go Again
(09-13-2021, 09:50 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 08:39 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(09-13-2021, 07:49 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Do you honestly believe that a Democrat had to cheat to win the Presidential Election in California?  Woah

Have you ever tried to build something using Chinese instructions? They just don't communicate the same way Americans do. You and Cardfan would seem to have a similar glitch.

No I absolutely do not think a Dem HAD to cheat to win in California, and I didn't say that.There can be no question however, that illegals vote in California, by the droves. And that is cheating. No what I was intimating beside the fact that the edge in popular votes comes from California, was this time a Democrat may have to cheat in order to win this recall. Further, I posted a link from the ultra liberal Los Angeles Times to demonstrate the point. Actually it was their point. All I did was cite the paper.

But you tell me there Outsider--- I mean I get that a meth addict was passed out in his car. And I get that he had a loaded gun, drugs and other illicit materials. But what was he doing with over 300 ballots for the ongoing governor's recall, and how did a guy like him get his hands on them? Conclusion? In any other time of our history finding ballots in a ca trunk or the back of a wagon would be a very strong indication of voter fraud.

Meth addicts have to steal to feed their habit, maybe he stole them and was going to try and sell them.  Everything is not a conspiracy...

https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/24/california-police-drugs-gun-300-recall-ballots-car/

Police said the ballots in the suspect’s car were unopened and mostly addressed to residents living in Lawndale and Compton, according to Eyewitness News. The county registrar’s office said they do not suspect the ballots were taken in an effort to interfere in the election.

“There’s nothing to indicate this was focused on the election,” the office told the outlet.

No way are you that thick Outsider. And I can assure I'm not. The state of California said mail-in ballots could be sent back by the voter to be counted starting August 16th. In-person voting is today. This guy had a trunk full of stolen recall ballots, just days before election day (with other people's names on the envelopes which in turn would assure validation) and could have been filled out by anybody who could read and write.  And you come in there sideways trying to act like that would be the equivalency of oily rags and a spare tire. You know just normal trunk junk anyone would expect to see in the trunk of a meth addict's car. But you guys are the cerebral ones huh? LOL okay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
RE: California Recall: Here We Go Again - by TheRealThing - 09-14-2021, 03:14 PM