Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rock Creek Christian Academy
0%
Johnson Central
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Creek Christian Academy (MD)@ Johnson Central 9/17
Rock Creek Christian Academy (Upper Marlboro), MD (1-1) will travel to Class 4A Johnson Central (3-1)

Rock Creek wins: Archbishop Carroll (PA) 42-0
              losses: St. Edward (OH) 56-18

Johnson Central wins: Henry Clay 60-21, Bishop Sycamore 1-0, Cahokia (IL) 42-36
                     losses: Covid 0-1

Johnson Central with a emotional game at home playing what looked to be a out of state powerhouse of a team winning in Overtime. We are all still praying for Coach Matney. "Keep the Faith". Johnson Central looking looking to continue there winning ways. 

Thoughts?
Rock Creek appears to have some size all over the field. That said, I am going with the Eagles. 42-28. I could be way off….and by could be, I mean, I most likely am way off.
This game may be a big mismatch. It is no surprise that St. Edwards (#2 in Ohio, according to CalPreps) beat Rock Creek 56-18 but the score was 35-0 at the end of the first quarter. Rock Creek's win was over a pretty weak team.
I am a mountain guy Johnson Central
Johnson Central 48
Rock Creek Christian Academy 14
Golden Eagles big time.

Johnson Central 49
Rock Creek 07
Eagles win, 35-14.
Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it.......

Let's get the Dad joke out of the way now....

JC is a Tobacco-Free campus, no Marlboro's permitted.

6707 Woodyard Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
(09-13-2021, 09:51 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it....... Don't Say it.......

Let's get the Dad joke out of the way now....

JC is a Tobacco-Free campus, no Marlboro's permitted.

6707 Woodyard Rd, Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

Hey Admin, can you put in a downvote button please?  Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
After listening to the pregame show for this game, it sounds like JC could have their hands full tonight. Rock Creek has 4 D1 recruits and JC's top two rushers are out with injuries.
Good luck Johnson Central! Prayers for Coach Matney and Good luck tonight!
Central up 7-6 at the half. These boys are well coached and play stout defense.
Thank you for the score!!!
JC gets a touchdown to start the 2nd half. 14-6 Johnson Central

JC gives up a 57 yard touchdown on the first play of the series by Rock Creek. Rock Creek gets the 2 point conversion. 14-14
Go Eagles, hang tough
To start the 4th quarter JC is stopped on 4th and 2nd from the 10 yard line. They had been marching on 18 play drive but a penalty stalled the drive in the red zone.

JC gets the ball with 8:43 to go in the game at their own 45 yard line.

JC goes 3 and out.

Rock Creek gets another one play touchdown on a double pass play that goes for 68 yards