• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
53rd District
Who will come out on top?
powell
estill
owsley
lee
I've never seen any of them play.
I will have to say powell but estill will give them a run for the title it is who wants it more powell or estill
well i agree whoever wants it more...
53rd finals game tuesday....
Powell vs. Owsley
Go Owsley!!!!!!:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:
i really think powell will come out on top. powell is a good team and they will win. srry owsley.
Go Powell!!!TongueirateSho
GO PIRATES YUP 53rd CHAMPS 2 YRS IN A ROW.. CAN U SAY REPEAT BABY!!!! THATS WHAT OWSLEY GETS FOR PAY BACK OF MONDAY NIGHT ... for the ones of u who dk they had high schoolers playing our middle school team and they took 2 of our best player intinanly out it was REDNECK... then 4 parnets tryed to run in our locker room after our coach and parents that went in there with the girl who hurt her knee really bad .... IT WAS REALLY REDNECK
YEA 53rd Champs!!!
ballgurl00 Wrote:GO PIRATES YUP 53rd CHAMPS 2 YRS IN A ROW.. CAN U SAY REPEAT BABY!!!! THATS WHAT OWSLEY GETS FOR PAY BACK OF MONDAY NIGHT ... for the ones of u who dk they had high schoolers playing our middle school team and they took 2 of our best player intinanly out it was REDNECK... then 4 parnets tryed to run in our locker room after our coach and parents that went in there with the girl who hurt her knee really bad .... IT WAS REALLY REDNECK

I would check my facts, before I make comments like the ones in red above. Owsley did not or has never played high school students on a middle school team. If you would like to see their roster, let me know.

As for taking two players out, basketball is a sport. Players are sometimes going to get hurt. I'm sorry if anyone was hurt, but I assure you it was not intentional but people calling students from other county names, is redneck and very unsportsmanlike.

Congrats to the Lady Owls Middle School team for winning the Powell County Invitational Tournament on Saturday.
KYGal Wrote:I would check my facts, before I make comments like the ones in red above. Owsley did not or has never played high school students on a middle school team. If you would like to see their roster, let me know.

As for taking two players out, basketball is a sport. Players are sometimes going to get hurt. I'm sorry if anyone was hurt, but I assure you it was not intentional but people calling students from other county names, is redneck and very unsportsmanlike.

Congrats to the Lady Owls Middle School team for winning the Powell County Invitational Tournament on Saturday.
They did do really good saturday and i know for a fact there is no way number 11 and 12 could be in 8th grade.... I dc about rosters because u can put them on a roster.... All this was over was saturday cause the coach got threw out! im not being unsportsman like call the whole situation REDNECK cause it was!!! How is parents and players trying to go in OUR girls loocker room after our players and coaches and some of our parents NOT REDNECK!!!!!! when number 12 intuanly hit keley rogers that when it got out of contorl there were parnets in the stand yelling take her out take her out and what happened she got took out.... Im not trying to be a a$$ but im just stating facts about the situation... Yea it is a sport but you dont acidently hurt our 2 best players on acident....
ballgurl00 Wrote:They did do really good saturday and i know for a fact there is no way number 11 and 12 could be in 8th grade.... I dc about rosters because u can put them on a roster.... All this was over was saturday cause the coach got threw out! im not being unsportsman like call the whole situation REDNECK cause it was!!! How is parents and players trying to go in OUR girls loocker room after our players and coaches and some of our parents NOT REDNECK!!!!!! when number 12 intuanly hit keley rogers that when it got out of contorl there were parnets in the stand yelling take her out take her out and what happened she got took out.... Im not trying to be a a$$ but im just stating facts about the situation... Yea it is a sport but you dont acidently hurt our 2 best players on acident....

Maybe what you are feeling is all over Saturday, because your team was defeated in their own tournament?
KYGal Wrote:Maybe what you are feeling is all over Saturday, because your team was defeated in their own tournament?
I could care less who won the tournament saturday ..... I dont evan play middle school in not evan in middle school i could care less!!! Its just the fact of all of it
KYGal Wrote:I would check my facts, before I make comments like the ones in red above. Owsley did not or has never played high school students on a middle school team. If you would like to see their roster, let me know.

I would have to agree with you on this. The two players are in the 8th grade, in fact 6 of the players on the 8th grade team are in the 8th grade. The rest of the team are in the 7th grade.
As far as the parents going to the locker room after the teams were pulled off the floor, I will comment on this. A parent from Powell came after some of Owsley's players and called two of our girls F***ing Nig****. These are young girls aged 13-14. It was uncalled for, and I don't blame their parents for calling out the lady that made the comment to their CHILDREN. Now if thats not being a REDNECK then what is?

AS far as the girls getting hurt, it was on both sides, Owsley also had players injured in the game. The game was very physical and should have been brought down by the reffs and the coachs on both teams. ONE THING TO REMEMBER THESE ARE CHILDREN PLAYING and parents on both sides should be ashamed of their behavior.
Powell
Yea go Powell!! 53rd District Champs lets make another repeat in 2008!!!!!!!