Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 42 Cahokia (IL) 36
Thanks, Bull got out!, for all the updates.
(09-11-2021, 06:12 PM)Westside Wrote: Thanks, Bull got out!, for all the updates.

Appreciate that! My take on this game. Johnson Central run attack is just hard to stop no matter what kind of team you have. I saw 7 guys for Cahokia in the 1st quarter on the front defensive line and JC gashed them almost anywhere in the gaps, then they seem to do better in a 6 man front against JC but there running game is just hard to stop and along with the fact that they have a highly coveted D1 lineman in Grant Bingham to run behind. 

Cahokia ran different offensive looks at JC and the spread pass attack seem to work the best. The QB1 was able to hit the open receiver a little better IMO and looked to be area they would go to often. Cahokia had a nice running back as well. He was elusive in the open field and made some big runs. 

JC was as impressive as ever in this game. I have to say Cahokia if in KY class 4A would be ranked right near the top with all the top 5 currently. They had size and speed. 

JC congratulations on a nice win! That is why Johnson Central is always at or near the top of the rankings. Just mountain tuff!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Granny Bear
Belly still works.
[-] The following 1 user Likes IntheZone's post:
  • SolidRock75
Congratulations to Johnson central
What a game!!

JC played as intensely as Bull called the play by play!!!

Congratulations on the win Golden Eagles. Matney will be proud!
[-] The following 3 users Like Granny Bear's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Diogenes
Great job Eagles,
It was an intense and exciting game. Cahokia was legit. Very athletic, good size, especially at the receiver positions and well coached. They won’t see a better spread offense this year. 
Central did not tackle well today, and there was obviously there was big hole to fill on the sidelines.
  Very proud of the Eagles today. Great to see the boys back on the field.