Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
LCA @ Belfry 9/03 (Canceled)
LCA will travel to Belfry for another battle of top teams in there respected Class. Belfry played looked a lot better for 3 quarters against Covington Catholic. LCA just beat one of the giants of 4A at home Boyle County. 

I look for Belfry to continue to get better with this schedule but of course when you play the best teams every week in the state, you might take a few on the chin before you get it right. 

LCA 28

Belfry 21

Who you got?
I’ll take LCA by 10
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Belfry in a gauntlet this first four games but I think LCA will be to much for the Pirates give me LCA for the win but I hope I am wrong.
Kneelers - 42
Stealers - 20
Belfry Improves as the season goes on this will be a tough one for them they sneak a late win..

Belfry- 21
LCA-14
Belfry has a chance if the qb for lca is out??? Belfry will score some points that LCA  Defense gives up some chunks at times.
Lexington Christian will likely have a bit of a let down after an emotional win over Boyle County. Belfry on the other hand will be extremely hungry after taking two big losses on the chin. For those reasons I think this game is a tossup but I will take LCA by a touchdown late.
LCA has too many athletes.

LCA-42
Belfry-24
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolfcat's post:
  • Jack Lambert
LCA 35-14
I just don't think the Pirates can hang with the Eagles. I hope I'm wrong but I see it as a 42-21 type of game.
I’ll take them Eagles keeping their momentum after the big win on the road.
I think LCA is better than Cov Cath. That's not good for the Pirates but Belfry will get better each week so I'm hoping for a close game.
LCA is looking like a force to be reckoned with in 2A this year and they will be too much for the Pirates this week, LCA by 20
LCA will be the most talented team Belfry has faced so far, IMO.

Eagles win, 42-13.
Belfry will give their self better chances IF they can hang on to the ball,thats ALOT of their problems,giving it away in bad spots..
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuppett777's post:
  • Patriot1
After watching LCA shred Boyle's defense without their QB1 who is back this week, look for a similar result. LCA 35-14
Game is canceled

LCA looking for a opponent
Well this game is NOT happening this Friday.
Johnson Central has an opening
(09-01-2021, 04:03 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Game is canceled

Any chance Johnson Central gives LCA a call?
(09-01-2021, 04:23 PM)BBN2021 Wrote:
(09-01-2021, 04:03 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Game is canceled

Any chance Johnson Central gives LCA a call?

That would be great if they could work that out.
LCA took down one 4a giant on the road last week. Would like to see them and JC play this week.
im hearing all games are canceled in Pike County this week?
(09-01-2021, 08:58 PM)Sports72 Wrote: im hearing all games are canceled in Pike County this week?

We play East Ridge this week at ER and they have told us we are good to go.  I think it was left up to each school's administrators to make the call.  And I know Phelps is playing Prestonsburg this week as well.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL