Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keian Worrix Transfers to Pikeville
(08-26-2021, 02:31 PM)MountainMamba Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 11:54 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 08:42 AM)MountainMamba Wrote: KHSAA has no backbone if they let this go through. The bill was stupid in the first place. I wish him the best of luck, but this doesn’t make any sense.
They have the same backbone they had when all those Prestonsburg boys drove to Paintsville every day to to play football. And Inez, and Salyersville, and Louisa, and Huntington, and LCA, and on and on...
Total different situation there buddy lmao. They left a middle school where they had a jerk of a coach and kids left and went to a school where they played 4 years for the same school and had the same opportunity for a 5th year at THE SAME SCHOOL. You don’t think if those kids thought they could they would have followed Chirico to GRC? Please explain to me how these are the same JP.
The one from Huntington was a senior when he came and lived with a family for a few months to play football didn’t help the tigers much anyhow. Salyersville boy last year was a senior when he came, best defensive player the tigers ever had was a WVU commit and was a junior when he came over. LCA boy was a junior. So I think the tigers do a little more recruiting than the rest of the 15th region. North prestonsburg I mean
Messages In This Thread
Keian Worrix Transfers to Pikeville - by Spud6 - 08-23-2021, 11:41 PM
RE: Keian Worrix Transfers to Pikeville - by Gold River - 09-26-2021, 01:36 AM