Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
David Crockett(Jonesboro,TN)@(4A)Letcher County Central 8/27l
Letcher County Central plays host to David Crockett from TN. Letcher comes off of a exceptional year last year and by opening the season up with a 50-13 win over Shelby Valley. I believe Letcher should be a top 10 team in 4A and will probably move up the rankings this week. I know nothing of the school from TN.

Letcher County Central 35
David Crockett 21

Who you got?
Letcher County Central 32

David Crockett 31
(08-22-2021, 04:45 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Letcher County Central plays host to David Crockett from TN. Letcher comes off of a exceptional year last year and by opening the season up with a 50-13 win over Shelby Valley. I believe Letcher should be a top 10 team in 4A and will probably move up the rankings this week. I know nothing of the school from TN.

Letcher County Central 35
David Crockett 21

Who you got?

My ancestors lived at Jonesborough and Greeneville near David Crockett. I'm not sure what the Pioneers have returning this year, but they are usually pretty good.
Pioneers were 9 and 3 last year. Opened up with a 39-16 win over Sullivan East. Will be an early test for the Cougars. Hopefully both teams will be 100%.
Letcher has a real good team this year. Probably the deepest they have ever been since the school opened in 2005.besides Johnson Central this game is by far there toughest as they play 5A David Crockett out of Tennessee. I think Letcher will play a good game but will come up just short against a really good football team.
David Crockett 35
Letcher central 28
Good test for Letcher Central.  Crockett's been one of the best teams in the Tri Cities over the past few years.  Think this will be a one score game with lots of points.