Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#4 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/27
I'm glad I could have this little talk with you low down dirty fleabag dawgs. maybe I can talk to you more later. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • TD Hounds
(08-25-2021, 01:02 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm glad I could have this little talk with you low down dirty fleabag dawgs. maybe I can talk to you more later. lol

Earlier in this thread you said you would get some Corbin people worked up, but yet your the one posting every two seconds like a young lady who just got dumped before prom. Calm down your going to go over your internet usage before the end of the week pj and then you won’t be able to blame it on officiating Friday night and Saturday. That’s the usual course for a Whitley fan, recruitment then officiating.
(08-25-2021, 12:46 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 08:05 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote: I believe this one will get ugly. The Hounds will try to embaress the home team, in my opinion. Will they...

Corbin 55
Whitney 12

Whitley*  as in William Whitley that invented the first counter-clockwise horse track and horse racing as we know it today. Wiliamsburg  and Whitley County are named after him Smile

LOL!
(08-25-2021, 02:57 AM)Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 01:02 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm glad I could have this little talk with you low down dirty fleabag dawgs. maybe I can talk to you more later. lol

Earlier in this thread  you said you would get some Corbin people worked up, but yet your the one posting every two seconds like a young lady who just got dumped before prom.  Calm down your going to go over your internet usage before the end of the week pj and then you won’t be able to blame it on officiating Friday night and Saturday.  That’s the usual course for a Whitley fan, recruitment then officiating.
I'm cool as cool can be. I spoke the truth. Quit whining and go back to sleep
Smashmouth17, I know Coach Napier on your coaching staff very well. ……………..
If Whitley would simply go back to thier Air Raid offense from last year, theyd be much more competitive. They are not a RUNNING team YET. Go back to Air Raid vs Corbin if you want a more competitive game. If not its gonna be 3 and out all night.
(08-25-2021, 08:12 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: If Whitley would simply go back to thier Air Raid offense from last year, theyd be much more competitive.  They are not a RUNNING team YET.  Go back to Air Raid vs Corbin if you want a more competitive game.  If not its gonna be 3 and out all night.

I agree, please go air raid!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • pjdoug, TD Hounds

Dougie your just a gift that never quits giving… Undecided Big Grin

(08-25-2021, 12:25 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-24-2021, 09:49 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Kids who live in the Corbin district play for other schools as well.  I live in the Corbin school district and know kids from my neighborhood who have played multiple sports for Williamsburg, Lynn Camp and yes, even Whitley Co.  Are there more who go to Corbin and Williamsburg from Whitley's district than vice versa?  I'm sure there are, but there are various reasons why.
kids are supposed to go to school in the district they live in, not travel 20 miles to Corbin because your "great program" attracts them. lol. Whitley doesn't get kids from Corbin and you know it. Oak Grove and Whitley County Middle School have been Corbin feeder schools for years along with others you can lure from the south end of the county. lol.  Corbin and Williamsburg  having more kids on the roster is not because they want to leave and play for your great NFL programs. I agree things haven't been run right at Whitley and there has been nepotism, but some of you are full of dog s**t when you make excuses and lies up saying you don't recruit Smile

Whitley has three kids that played Middle school football at Corbin, one for sure who was at Corbin his freshman year

(08-25-2021, 06:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smashmouth17, I know Coach Napier on your coaching staff very well. ……………..

Really now and I bet I can guess how you came to know him very well too…. Smile
(08-25-2021, 06:56 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Smashmouth17, I know Coach Napier on your coaching staff very well. ……………..
Ok and what are you trying to imply here? I also know him what’s your point go ahead and make it don’t just throw a sly comment and not elaborate on it I’m sure I already can guess where your trying to take this but we’re all ears.
Come sit with me!
(08-25-2021, 08:12 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: If Whitley would simply go back to thier Air Raid offense from last year, theyd be much more competitive.  They are not a RUNNING team YET.  Go back to Air Raid vs Corbin if you want a more competitive game.  If not its gonna be 3 and out all night.
Air Raid will just cause costly turnovers.
(08-25-2021, 10:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:

(08-24-2021, 09:49 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Kids who live in the Corbin district play for other schools as well.  I live in the Corbin school district and know kids from my neighborhood who have played multiple sports for Williamsburg, Lynn Camp and yes, even Whitley Co.  Are there more who go to Corbin and Williamsburg from Whitley's district than vice versa?  I'm sure there are, but there are various reasons why.
kids are supposed to go to school in the district they live in, not travel 20 miles to Corbin because your "great program" attracts them. lol. Whitley doesn't get kids from Corbin and you know it. Oak Grove and Whitley County Middle School have been Corbin feeder schools for years along with others you can lure from the south end of the county. lol.  Corbin and Williamsburg  having more kids on the roster is not because they want to leave and play for your great NFL programs. I agree things haven't been run right at Whitley and there has been nepotism, but some of you are full of dog s**t when you make excuses and lies up saying you don't recruit Smile

Whitley has three kids that played Middle school football at Corbin, one for sure who was at Corbin his freshman year

Don't ever get mad and try to kill me. I was just trying to wake you up. lol
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!, TD Hounds
Boys I like to cut up too. All in good fun. I got more respect for this high school game than to try to bad mouth a program constantly. I can. Come sit with me anytime. I’ll buy. PJ, I can’t hardly eat just anything. Keto works!
(08-25-2021, 12:23 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

if they played at Corbin Middle School They played at a Whitley County Elementary school before that. lol
(08-25-2021, 12:31 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Boys I like to cut up too. All in good fun. I got more respect for this high school game than to try to bad mouth a program constantly. I can. Come sit with me anytime. I’ll buy. PJ, I can’t hardly eat just anything. Keto works!
I thought you might be ready to eat nails by now. lol
Actually just ate City Barbecue off Richmond Road. No bun. Yummy!!! Unsweetened Tea. Man, it’s hot today! With my new Franklin County Alumni worker lol. Football everyday here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 606CATS
(08-25-2021, 12:39 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Actually just ate City Barbecue off Richmond Road. No bun. Yummy!!! Unsweetened Tea. Man, it’s hot today! With my new Franklin County Alumni worker lol. Football everyday here.

I'm a barbecue connoisseur. I don't like all barbecue places, but City Barbecue is good for a chain , especially the brisket, but I can make better sides such as slaw and tater salad. Are you transporting some Franklin County players back to Corbin? lol
  • Bull got out!
Working on it. Lol!
Yea our pass D looked somewhat suspect last week. You could be right.
(08-25-2021, 01:33 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: Working on it. Lol!
Lol!
(08-25-2021, 01:53 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
Yea our pass D looked somewhat suspect last week. You could be right.
I think we'll see how good the Hounds defense is when they limit Franklin County's passing game next week and beat them. I was looking at their stats and noticed their backup quarterback is my cousin., but back to this game, Whitley County will play their hearts out, but will be outmanned. They simply don't have the numbers to hang in this one until the end. if they do I'll definitely be surprised.

Big Grin Big Grin  You’ve never got under my skin like that, I enjoy the banter and at the end of the day it’s only a game and this is a message board
[-] The following 1 user Likes TD Hounds's post:
  • #55PirateFan
I too enjoy all the banter between fanbases but I can honestly say I’ve never met someone from Whitley that I didn’t like. The game will likely be pretty lopsided but more importantly, I just want to see the teams come out healthy and get to continue the season. All of these cancellations around the state are beginning to worry me that we are heading down the same path as last year. The good news that I’ve heard from the experts (is there really any experts on this?) is that this wave is gonna hit hard but possibly be a quick hitter. I hope and pray that’s the case. I’m tired of seeing people sick and our normal being anything but.

Back to the game, I wish Whitley well. I hope they finally have a coach who is allowed to stick with a plan and build something to be proud of down on exit 15. That said, I’m going with 49-7 Hounds.
I’m hearing Corbin starting freshman Qb against Whitley County………that’s the rumor on wyan road
He is the real deal Holyfield. The next John Wayne.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • 64SUR
(08-25-2021, 03:37 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:

Big Grin Big Grin  You’ve never got under my skin like that, I enjoy the banter and at the end of the day it’s only a game and this is a message board

I'm the same way. Some people take things too seriously. We're only here for a little while, so no need in wasting time staying sulled up like an o'possum.
  • #55PirateFan
(08-25-2021, 06:08 PM)64SUR Wrote: I’m hearing Corbin starting freshman Qb against Whitley County………that’s the rumor on wyan road
I heard you went to s**t and the hogs ate you.
(08-25-2021, 09:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote:

(08-25-2021, 12:25 AM)pjdoug Wrote: kids are supposed to go to school in the district they live in, not travel 20 miles to Corbin because your "great program" attracts them. lol. Whitley doesn't get kids from Corbin and you know it. Oak Grove and Whitley County Middle School have been Corbin feeder schools for years along with others you can lure from the south end of the county. lol.  Corbin and Williamsburg  having more kids on the roster is not because they want to leave and play for your great NFL programs. I agree things haven't been run right at Whitley and there has been nepotism, but some of you are full of dog s**t when you make excuses and lies up saying you don't recruit Smile

I'm the same way. Some people take things too seriously. We're only here for a little while, so no need in wasting time staying sulled up like an o'possum.
You got that right. There's a couple on here that's sensitive to the touch. Aways getting them "feelins" hurt...
(08-25-2021, 09:45 PM)#55PirateFan Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 09:33 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 10:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote: Dougie your just a gift that never quits giving… Undecided Big Grin

You got that right. There's a couple on here that's sensitive to the touch. Aways getting them "feelins" hurt...
Yeah. I don't like victim attitudes. Any of us could complain about things not going our way. lol
(08-25-2021, 09:35 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-25-2021, 06:08 PM)64SUR Wrote: I’m hearing Corbin starting freshman Qb against Whitley County………that’s the rumor on wyan road
I heard you went to s**t and the hogs ate you.
Lol!!  I see Corbin Qb freshman setting a school record for touchdown against Whitley.
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Bull got out!