Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
#4 Corbin @ Whitley County 8/27
(08-27-2021, 11:12 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 02:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 10:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 03:38 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 03:03 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Maybe I should recruit the QB. lol
Probably wouldn’t make much of a difference. Our all region team just has too much depth????
it definitely does this year. I think they can win a state championship.
Are you trying to jinx us?

(08-26-2021, 11:41 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm surprised this game is even being played according to all the news from the health experts.

Surely your not listening to comrade faucci…

(08-27-2021, 12:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I hear a storm rolling in. Do we supposed to have rain tomorrow night?

A hurricane of vicious Redhounds yes…

I really think Corbin can win it all. You made  me sick with the comrade comment. Very Angry Very Angry

Big Grin

(08-27-2021, 11:34 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I forget which one of you posted it, but I agree with you that activity buses should run to take kids home, and they should take pep buses to away games. They also should have had a big community pep rally last night.

That would have been me kind sir and I’ve always said that.  If I was a kid who lived near Oneida, had to ride a bus from Whitley and didn’t get home till almost 10 at night after practice I’d probably quit too.  There’s plenty of money in that bingo fund no reason they couldn’t get 6 or 8 vans to run kids home after practice and most likely enough volunteers to run the vans.  I’m really not bashing your coach even though I ‘ve heard he’s connected, it’s his first year and as someone said it’s takes time to build.  I just kind of feel that well everyone knew Irwin was going back to SL and they had plenty of time to establish some continuity, look ahead get someone there so your not losing kids just because of the impressions that are out there
I'm Whitley's number one fan. Go Colonels!
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(08-27-2021, 02:30 PM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 11:12 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-27-2021, 02:27 AM)TD Hounds Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 10:32 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-26-2021, 03:38 PM)Hound05 Wrote: Probably wouldn’t make much of a difference. Our all region team just has too much depth????
it definitely does this year. I think they can win a state championship.
Are you trying to jinx us?

(08-26-2021, 11:41 PM)pjdoug Wrote: I'm surprised this game is even being played according to all the news from the health experts.

Surely your not listening to comrade faucci…

(08-27-2021, 12:48 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I hear a storm rolling in. Do we supposed to have rain tomorrow night?

A hurricane of vicious Redhounds yes…

I really think Corbin can win it all. You made  me sick with the comrade comment. Very Angry Very Angry

Big Grin

(08-27-2021, 11:34 AM)pjdoug Wrote: I forget which one of you posted it, but I agree with you that activity buses should run to take kids home, and they should take pep buses to away games. They also should have had a big community pep rally last night.

That would have been me kind sir and I’ve always said that.  If I was a kid who lived near Oneida, had to ride a bus from Whitley and didn’t get home till almost 10 at night after practice I’d probably quit too.  There’s plenty of money in that bingo fund no reason they couldn’t get 6 or 8 vans to run kids home after practice and most likely enough volunteers to run the vans.  I’m really not bashing your coach even though I ‘ve heard he’s connected, it’s his first year and as someone said it’s takes time to build.  I just kind of feel that well everyone knew Irwin was going back to SL and they had plenty of time to establish some continuity, look ahead get someone there so your not losing kids just because of the impressions that are out there
You can tell  that I don't get to make any decisions.
If my spirit translated to physical ability on the field, The Colonels will play their hearts out and keep punchin' and punchin' and ounchin'