Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Boyle County 31 Tates Creek 06
Final
Congratulations to Boyle.
Boyle’s offensive line has a lot of improving to do over the next few weeks if they want to contend for another state title, but a win is a step in the right direction.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • BEChargers
(08-21-2021, 10:25 PM)Jack Lambert Wrote: Boyle’s offensive line has a lot of improving to do over the next few weeks if they want to contend for another state title, but a win is a step in the right direction.

Did they lose a lot of experience from last year's team?
I think returned two starters from the Oline.
Closer than i would have thought. But a lot of people put too much stock in first games and how teams look. Congrats
Congrats to Boyle, November is still a few months away plenty of time to get fresh faces plenty of reps.
Just paid the 10.00 bucks to watch this game on prep spin. I like #36 on defense. Beast!

3rd quarter was a victory for Tate’s Creek. Just to keep it scoreless.
Class 4A appears to be loaded again this season and the class may be stronger than it was last season. Cal Preps lists four 4A teams in their top 10 and six 4A teams in the top 20. With Central's strong showing against Manual, it is very possible that we will see five or six 4A teams ranked in the top 10 by the end of the regular season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • Bull got out!
Has Boyle dropped off or has TC improved that much? Seems like this game was closer than maybe it should have been.
Boyle isn't winning 4A this season.
Seen TC in 7 on 7 and they were awful…. But that was around mid to late July I’d guess they have gotten better. Boyle missing scrimmages makes a huge difference. They have a good staff they will be there come November.
Since when did Tates Creek start sucking at football? 6A with a ton of athletes. Good quality win for a 4A program.
(08-22-2021, 01:47 PM)DarthVader Wrote: Has Boyle dropped off or has TC improved that much? Seems like this game was closer than maybe it should have been.
Closer than expected? What the what? It was 31-6 lol
Yes, closer than expected. Even Tates Creek thought they would be put on a running clock in this one.