Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley vs Perry Central Predictions
XP no good still tied 13-13
Perry Central returns kick to Colonels 44 yard line.
Run up the middle to 32 yard line.
No gain 2nd and 10.
Quarterback draw up the middle to the 16. First down. with 7:25 left in 4th quarter.
No gain. 2nd and 10.
Short gain. 3rd down.
incomplete. 4th down. 31 yard FG attempt coming up.
Missed FG wide right.
2nd and 30 to go. 2:38 left
No gain. 3rd and 30 to go.
4th and 10 with 1:27 left
Man wide open and drops it. Turnover on downs.
.44 remaining.
Complete down to 38 yard line.
Timeout Commodores.
Incomplete. 2nd and 10.
Incomplete pass sails out of bounds. 3rd and 10.
run out of bounds to 29 yard line. :18 remaining.
1st down with :14 remaining.
Touchdown Perry Central
XP good. Perry Central leads 20-13 with 7.2 left.
Perry Central wins 20-13. Congratulations to The Commodores.
What did you think about this game? I figured at least one rooster would be crowing. lol
(08-21-2021, 10:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote: What did you think about this game? I figured at least one rooster would be crowing. lol

Aint no Perry football fans on this board anymore, pj
You may as well talk to a wall lol
(08-21-2021, 12:28 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:
(08-21-2021, 10:16 AM)pjdoug Wrote: What did you think about this game? I figured at least one rooster would be crowing. lol

Aint no Perry football fans on this board anymore, pj
You may as well talk to a wall lol

You are a fan. tell me what you thought of the game. lol
I think Whitley got better offensively as the night went on.
They played good enough to win this one, but they missed that extra point to take the lead and then they dropped the touchdown late. They had their opportunities but didn't make Perry pay.

Chanse McKenzie looks like a different player out there for Perry.
Last year it seemed like when things broke down he typically panicked and didn't make it back to the line of scrimmage. He kept his eyes downfield in this game and made a lot of plays on the run (which could mean the O line needs some work).
The staff seemed like they made an effort to get Miller the ball in space and they never had to throw it deep to get it to him.
Adam Griffie looked good out there on that last drive giving Chanse a little more protection.
Gayheart had several good runs.
That group of wide receivers looks pretty good (Vinson, Miller, Sanders, Eldridge and McAlarnis).
Defense had some moments where they looked pretty tough, but had a few lapses.

I know it's early, but I think Perry has a lot they can accomplish with this group.
(08-21-2021, 11:47 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: I think Whitley got better offensively as the night went on.
They played good enough to win this one, but they missed that extra point to take the lead and then they dropped the touchdown late. They had their opportunities but didn't make Perry pay.

Chanse McKenzie looks like a different player out there for Perry.
Last year it seemed like when things broke down he typically panicked and didn't make it back to the line of scrimmage. He kept his eyes downfield in this game and made a lot of plays on the run (which could mean the O line needs some work).
The staff seemed like they made an effort to get Miller the ball in space and they never had to throw it deep to get it to him.
Adam Griffie looked good out there on that last drive giving Chanse a little more protection.
Gayheart had several good runs.
That group of wide receivers looks pretty good (Vinson, Miller, Sanders, Eldridge and McAlarnis).
Defense had some moments where they looked pretty tough, but had a few lapses.

I know it's early, but I think Perry has a lot they can accomplish with this group.

Nice assessment. I'm sure you'll continue to see improvements with the coaching staff you have.