Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final MLB weekend
How great of a weekend is setting up for the last 3 days of baseball. With all 3 divisions and the wildcard still toss-ups in the NL, and the MIGHTY Yanks trying to snag the Sox at the wire in AL East. Who all is everyone pulling for in this last weekend? guess i would have to say i like to see the Evil Empire catch the Red Sox, and would like to see the Mets and Cubbies pull it out in their divisions. as for the NL West, dont think any of them could be a factor in the postseason.
The Cubs are in Cincy this weekend. Zambrono(sp?) is on the hill tonight and Arroyo is starting for the Reds. Arroyo has been pitching well as of late. He got off to something like a 1-10 record and is currently 9-14.
yeah, still a lot of good baseball to be played. My Pirates suffered through their 15th straight losing season, and currently sit at a torrid 68-91..ah, maybe next year, lol..should be an interesting weekend, and a great "Atlanta-less" post season, lol..
Red Sox are 1 win and a NY loss away tonight from their first division title in 12 years, and folks I am feeling it tonight! And what about the NL East? If the Mets don't make it, would this be the all time collapse of baseball?