Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Evangel Christian Eagles
0%
Pikeville Panthers
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangel Christian @ Pikeville 8/20
Lots of mystery surrounds Evangel Chrisitan. Many rumors suggest they've picked up a lot of good transfers and may have a pretty solid team, but who knows. We're all aware of Pikeville and what they're capable of. May be a game to keep a eye on.

Looking forward to seeing a senior, Isaac McNamee.

Calpreps.com projection: Pikeville 56, Evangel Christian 0
Calpreps.com doesn't project game scores until October.

http://www.calpreps.com/cgi-bin/2021/wee...Kentucky_1
There is literally nothing that would surprise me in this matchup other than Pikeville getting dominated. Everything else is a possibility IMO. Just no way to know what Evangel will put on the field.
Is Pikeville getting as hard up for games as Johnson Central?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Who is Evangel Christian!!!

Pikeville 55
Evangel Christian 08
(08-09-2021, 12:08 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Is Pikeville getting as hard up for games as Johnson Central?
You must not have heard about EC. They have had several big time players transfer in. Just don't know how many will be eligible.
They aren't all eligible. Pikeville 49-0
I know absolutely nothing about this team/school. Kentucky school? Class A? I feel like this a fake tread but I know it’s not haha ?

Anyways, unless they are a top 25 school regardless of class, Pikeville big.
Looks as if Evangel has cancelled their scrimmage with North Bullitt due to a lack of players.

Doesn’t bode well for PHS’ chances of playing the opening week.
Quick fix: Pikeville and Paintsville play opening week, which gives Paintsville 2 shots at getting another game.
Then Pikeville play Williamsburg on Sept 10 when The Burg and Evangel were scheduled to play.

Or Pikeville and Williamsburg just agree to play on Sept 10.

Edit: Paintsville should be looking to pick up Lloyd Memorial on 9/24. Lloyd is scheduled to play Evangel on that date.
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
(08-10-2021, 01:06 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Quick fix: Pikeville and Paintsville play opening week, which gives Paintsville 2 shots at getting another game.
Then Pikeville play Williamsburg on Sept 10 when The Burg and Evangel were scheduled to play.

Or Pikeville and Williamsburg just agree to play on Sept 10.
sounds like some possibilities. Gotta have a GOOD replacement for EC if that's the case.
[-] The following 2 users Like PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Gus McCrae, jetpilot
I think Pikeville will definitely be looking for a game on that date
[-] The following 1 user Likes Patriot1's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
An someone elaborate a little more ?
Are you guys sayin EC didn’t get the players eligible in time for their first game or did they not have enough players come out for football at all??
Hello, Hello Corbin looking for a game
(08-10-2021, 10:36 PM)64SUR Wrote: Hello, Hello Corbin looking for a game
Ok I'm sold 64 Pikeville/Corbin opening week please
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • 64SUR
(08-10-2021, 08:24 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: An someone elaborate a little more ?
Are you guys sayin EC didn’t get the players eligible in time for their first game or did they not have enough players come out for football at all??
Yes
I heard their players were ineligible to play in Kentucky so they are playing games out of state. Won’t be no Corbin game either they found a game or at least on their thread they said they did.
Game has been cancelled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Panther Thunder's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
Hopefully Corbin and Pikeville play..
[-] The following 1 user Likes bac2369's post:
  • PHS DYNASTY
(08-11-2021, 03:51 PM)Panther Thunder Wrote: Game has been cancelled.
Now what ? Any options mentioned by the school and coaching staff ?
Paintsville gonna be open on that date ? Good game if they are, and they agree.
I heard Campbell Co is looking for a game week 1. We went to their place last year and that’d be a step up from Evangel if they’d come here to play…
[-] The following 1 user Likes HAIL PIKEVILLE!'s post:
  • Gus McCrae
(08-11-2021, 04:51 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: I heard Campbell Co is looking for a game week 1. We went to their place last year and that’d be a step up from Evangel if they’d come here to play…
As for myself, i hope it is Campbell. They beat us 14 - 8 last season at their place. Time to return the favor. Our team just need to get out there and make some plays and play together as a team. The talent is most definitely there at every position.
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHS DYNASTY's post:
  • Gus McCrae
(08-11-2021, 04:51 PM)HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote: I heard Campbell Co is looking for a game week 1. We went to their place last year and that’d be a step up from Evangel if they’d come here to play…
Campbell County is playing NCC week 1
So the obvious question, is it a forfeit? Regardless I want to see the Panthers on the field on the 20th or 21st...
[-] The following 2 users Like jetpilot's post:
  • Gus McCrae, PHS DYNASTY
(08-11-2021, 10:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: So the obvious question, is it a forfeit? Regardless I want to see the Panthers on the field on the 20th or 21st...
That's me as well jet. Saw enough of this sort of thing last season, and this team is chomping at the bit after that last game at Hambley complex in Nov. of last year.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gus McCrae's post:
  • jetpilot, PHS DYNASTY
I think if they are going to find a game Pikeville may have to go out of state and more than likely travel.
Hope they find a game. Is the Williamsburg game on?