Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How these goofy libs on here form their "opinions"
https://twitter.com/KonstantinKisin/stat...4161128450
You have to keep clicking replies a few times until the last tweet in the thread:

P.S. How do I know these things? I have a Youtube show (
@triggerpod
) where we have honest conversations with people who can actually explain why things are happening. Why Brexit happened, why people voted for Trump, BLM, COVID etc. Check it out.
I meant for this to be in the political threads. Is it possible for a mod to move it?
(08-04-2021, 02:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I meant for this to be in the political threads. Is it possible for a mod to move it?
Jet my opinion you need to first learn to read then you can start on the liberals
^^^I was reading at a higher level than you at 4 years old...and learned to not lie.
(08-04-2021, 10:53 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^I was reading at a higher level than you at 4 years old...and learned to not lie.
Jet just keep telling yourself that
You'd be better off letting everyone assume you're an idiot instead of posting and removing all doubt.
(08-05-2021, 12:56 PM)jamesclay Wrote: You'd be better off letting everyone assume you're an idiot instead of posting and removing all doubt.
That's exactly what Jet needs to do
(08-05-2021, 12:56 PM)jamesclay Wrote: You'd be better off letting everyone assume you're an idiot instead of posting and removing all doubt.
Vector has been given that advice many times but continues to ignore it.
(08-05-2021, 01:58 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Vector has been given that advice many times but continues to ignore it.
Quooter you should get back to work
(08-04-2021, 02:33 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I meant for this to be in the political threads. Is it possible for a mod to move it?

Yeah, I can move it, JP.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • jetpilot
Thank you sir.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Westside