Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle school girls basketball
who's doing good and who's going to win county,post some scores and when games are being played.
Belfry upset Pikeville at the Elkhorn City tournament - this past saturday night. Pikeville was up 1 with 30 seconds left and belfry scored and beat them by 3 somehow. Congrats Pirates
congrats to BMS,and to their coach
how is elkhorn city and millard doing this year ?
SVLadiesFan Wrote:how is elkhorn city and millard doing this year ?

not to good. as usual
EC has only lost 2 games all season. One to Belfry and one to Pikeville. Both have really good programs. So don't say EC is doing awful, when you don't know what you are talking about. As for Millard, I don't know.
martin county middle is doing well.
Yeah BMS really has a good team this year....Caitlin Woolum is an AWESOME player!!!
Yea,Catlin is a very good player,but the team will go as far as Kaylee Fletcher and Elkins and take them,they need to rebound and hit those putbacks for BMS to win.Jackie Stack has to handle the pressure and Tasha needs to keep hitting those threes.Go get em Jess
Birdlegs Wrote:Yea,Catlin is a very good player,but the team will go as far as Kaylee Fletcher and Elkins and take them,they need to rebound and hit those putbacks for BMS to win.Jackie Stack has to handle the pressure and Tasha needs to keep hitting those threes.Go get em Jess

I agree....Connie and Kalie are very good players and so is Tasha but I think Bethany Tackett also brings alot to the table!!!
Connie is my girlfriend and i have to to say she's awesome
AWWW... Pirate_86 that is soooooo sweet!!!

Wonder if Caitlin's boyfriend should get on here and say something nice about her??? LOLOL....
phs1986 Wrote:AWWW... Pirate_86 that is soooooo sweet!!!

Wonder if Caitlin's boyfriend should get on here and say something nice about her??? LOLOL....

Yeah...i agree where is Howie when u need him...lol!!!
Pikeville will capture county if they come to play and are ready!!
HotShot5 Wrote:EC has only lost 2 games all season. One to Belfry and one to Pikeville. Both have really good programs. So don't say EC is doing awful, when you don't know what you are talking about.

♥Elkhorn has also lost both of their games against Dorton. One by 14 and one by nine. I'm not saying they're awful but I really expected them to destroy Dorton. Good job ladyscats. They are now like 16-8 or something like that.♥
Thank you...I was only trying to get the facts straight...everything changes during tourney time...Honestly, I expected that Elkhorn was gonna beat Dorton in the semis...
EC beat Dorton three times. The times Dorton beat EC they were having a few problems.
Elkhorn beat Dorton at Belfry by two during preseason.....and then beat them at county.....that adds up to two wins for Elkhorn and two for Dorton...
LadyCat2007 Wrote:♥Elkhorn has also lost both of their games against Dorton. One by 14 and one by nine. I'm not saying they're awful but I really expected them to destroy Dorton. Good job ladyscats. They are now like 16-8 or something like that.♥
Umm r u talkin bout girls
Cause the girls beat Dorton out of the tournament
Actually, EC beat Dorton in the Consolation game. Both teams were already out of contention for the Championship so they didn't beat them out of the tournament--that was Belfry.
CLOSED!!

If you want to discuss girls B-ball, please start another thread!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]