Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Pelosi's Republicans" : Cheney & Kinsinger Prepared to Take Center Stage
Disgraceful , childish House Minority Leader and Trump ball licker, McCarthy, called Adam and Liz "Pelosi's Republicans," as the select committee prepares to get down to the business of investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection by violent MAGA's looking to overthrow the newly-elected government.  I look for Liz to be front and center as a ranking member and someone not only looking to get to the bottom of the insurrection but to get some personal payback as well.  Go get those old, white men, Liz !!!    Liz will give her opening statement tomorrow.  Must see TV!!!

Lizzy Cheney took an axe and gave McCarthy  forty  whacks . When she saw what she had done,  she gave the orange man forty-one !!! "

(07-27-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Disgraceful , childish House Minority Leader and Trump ball licker, McCarthy, called Adam and Liz "Pelosi's Republicans," as the select committee prepares to get down to the business of investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection by violent MAGA's looking to overthrow the newly-elected government.  I look for Liz to be front and center as a ranking member and someone not only looking to get to the bottom of the insurrection but to get some personal payback as well.  Go get those old, white men, Liz !!!    Liz will give her opening statement tomorrow.  Must see TV!!!

Lizzy Cheney took an axe and gave McCarthy  forty  whacks . When she saw what she had done,  she gave the orange man forty-one !!! "

It wasn't that long ago Liz's Father was Quooter's and TRT'S Hero this is how far Right the Trumpster have gone. The Twins backed the Iraq War all the way to the end even after Jr. said there was no WMD'S the Twins still believed they was. Then the King entered the stage and said he was against the Iraqi War all of a sudden the Twins flip flopped.
The Trumpster Party is getting smaller every day Boy I pray the King runs in 2024.
Liz and Adam are Americans First unlike the Trumpsters who worship the King.
(07-27-2021, 08:44 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
(07-27-2021, 12:08 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Disgraceful , childish House Minority Leader and Trump ball licker, McCarthy, called Adam and Liz "Pelosi's Republicans," as the select committee prepares to get down to the business of investigating the Jan. 6 insurrection by violent MAGA's looking to overthrow the newly-elected government.  I look for Liz to be front and center as a ranking member and someone not only looking to get to the bottom of the insurrection but to get some personal payback as well.  Go get those old, white men, Liz !!!    Liz will give her opening statement tomorrow.  Must see TV!!!

It wasn't that long ago Liz's Father was Quooter's and TRT'S Hero this is how far Right the Trumpster have gone. The Twins backed the Iraq War all the way to the end even after Jr. said there was no WMD'S the Twins still believed they was. Then the King entered the stage and said he was against the Iraqi War all of a sudden the Twins flip flopped.
The Trumpster Party is getting smaller every day Boy I pray the King runs in 2024.
Liz and Adam are Americans First unlike the Trumpsters who worship the King.
You are once again demonstrating your cluelessness. More intellectual property theft as well, Twin Ticks. Could your small mind not come up with a phrase to include Jetpilot? What a pea brained loser!  Big Grin

A fact that you keep ignoring as you misrepresent my political opinions in post after post is that I hope that Trump does not run in 2024. If DeSantis runs, he will have my support as long as he is in the race. That kind of makes all of your stupid "King" posts seem even more idiotic. Nothing could persuade me to vote for a Communist Chinese enabler like Biden or Harris, but I think that the GOP can do better than nominating a 78-year old Donald Trump in 2024.
i hate Liz' politics, as she is about as conservative as one gets in Congress. However, she is a principled conserative, unlike BGR's three amigos, who abandon principles and country in order to worship one man. I can disagree politically with this Republican  Adam and "Eve"(she's gonna get EVE[n] with Mccarthy ) and still respect them for sticking to their principles and supporting democracy in a time of crisis. Our three BGR friends have clearly shown that they have no core.  When you can't bring yourself to criticize the violent Jan 6 mob, you forfeit any expectation of being thought of as a patriotic American.
(07-27-2021, 11:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: i hate Liz' politics, as she is about as conservative as one gets in Congress. However, she is a principled conserative, unlike BGR's three amigos, who abandon principles and country in order to worship one man. I can disagree politically with this Republican  Adam and "Eve"(she's gonna get EVE[n] with Mccarthy ) and still respect them for sticking to their principles and supporting democracy in a time of crisis. Our three BGR friends have clearly shown that they have no core.  When you can't bring yourself to criticize the violent Jan 6 mob, you forfeit any expectation of being thought of as a patriotic American.
The Twins are Trumpsters First they have made that case as about as clear as you can make it. The Jury is still out on the Jet ?

Just think the Twins call President Biden unstable.
(07-27-2021, 11:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: i hate Liz' politics, as she is about as conservative as one gets in Congress. However, she is a principled conserative, unlike BGR's three amigos, who abandon principles and country in order to worship one man. I can disagree politically with this Republican  Adam and "Eve"(she's gonna get EVE[n] with Mccarthy ) and still respect them for sticking to their principles and supporting democracy in a time of crisis. Our three BGR friends have clearly shown that they have no core.  When you can't bring yourself to criticize the violent Jan 6 mob, you forfeit any expectation of being thought of as a patriotic American.
Liar. You are the one with no core. If a candidate has a D next to his/her/its name, he/she/it gets your vote. When you voted for a traitor, who has grown very wealthy selling the influence of his office throughout his nearly life long political career, you forfeited any claim that you might otherwise have had to being a patriotic American. Debunking the claims made by China Joe's own son on the laptop that he abandoned has been a miserable failure.
Just condemn the violent Jan 6 insurrection. That's all I want to hear. Say that it was an agregious violation of our democratic ideals and demand that the perpetrators , whether Dem or Republican, liberal or conservative, should be arrested and jailed.  Recover whatever integrity and dignity you once had and just say what every American should say about Jan, 6---it was wrong---TERRIBLY WRONG!!!
(07-27-2021, 01:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just condemn the violent Jan 6 insurrection. That's all I want to hear. Say that it was an agregious violation of our democratic ideals and demand that the perpetrators , whether Dem or Republican, liberal or conservative, should be arrested and jailed.  Recover whatever integrity and dignity you once had and just say what every American should say about Jan, 6---it was wrong---TERRIBLY WRONG!!!
I've never lost my integrity or dignity. I have never lied about what happened on 6 January. Those who caused property damage or committed other crimes should be charged with those crimes. That includes the person who executed the American military veteran who was guilty of nothing but trespassing. Every time you call what happened an insurrection, you are lying, which is consistent with what you do in most of your posts.
(07-27-2021, 01:28 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Just condemn the violent Jan 6 insurrection. That's all I want to hear. Say that it was an agregious violation of our democratic ideals and demand that the perpetrators , whether Dem or Republican, liberal or conservative, should be arrested and jailed.  Recover whatever integrity and dignity you once had and just say what every American should say about Jan, 6---it was wrong---TERRIBLY WRONG!!!
I have been watching the Bipartisan Hearing on the Insurrection that happened on January 6th Every American should watch this Hell even Fox is airing the hearing. They must be worried about the lawsuit that against them. The Trumpsters tried their best to overthrow the government but they failed. Those Police officers are Hero's. Not Jim Jordan or Nunes who had received the Medal of Freedom from the Twins King. I can see why the King tried his best to stop this hearing just glad he Failed once again.
The only way the Twins will condemn the Insurrection if the King does in other words it's not going to happen we are almost 9 months after the election and the Trumpsters are still counting votes.

Here is one of the police officers who the King said was just hugs and kisses
https://twitter.com/i/status/1420041331926253569

Here is a good example of what the Trumpsters think about the police officers
https://twitter.com/i/status/1420023978022866945
Cheney should resign now and find a new career. I am sure that CNN or MSNBC would welcome her with open arms.

Cheney in trouble: 77% GOP would not reelect, 53% call her ‘liberal’
Wyoming voters are very angry at Cheney for voting to convict Trump following his baseless impeachment and her public comments since that vote have further damaged her chances of ever winning another election in her home state. Anybody who thinks that the polls showing Cheney's political prospects are very dim is delusional.